• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I really am starting to lean towards the side of we are going to at least see the PS5 today. Sadly, I think we are waiting until the State Of Play in August that Grubb has mentioned for the Pre-Orders. Which sucks, because I have the money burning in my bank account now for it lol.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'd expect all heads of first party studios to be retweeting/liking those posts to get more visiblity. Doesn't mean anything necessarily.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I really am starting to lean towards the side of we are going to at least see the PS5 today. Sadly, I think we are waiting until the State Of Play in August that Grubb has mentioned for the Pre-Orders. Which sucks, because I have the money burning in my bank account now for it lol.

I'm 50/50. They may show today, or maybe they do a MS and have a reveal through sites like DF, combined with a tear down - so perhaps a random Tuesday next week?

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Ape Escape. By Naughty Dog.

23b8ab97ec10a618e3025ca2b61da92f73e51f17.jpg
Yes, a cinematic, emotional Ape Escape RPG where the Ape has to escape his past by conquering Ape land with his emotional son

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I'm 50/50. They may show today, or maybe they do a MS and have a reveal through sites like DF, combined with a tear down - so perhaps a random Tuesday next week?
Same, I am torn, but I am leaning towards the reveal. They are hyping this through the roof. Even if it's just a small glimpse of it. We are all feigning right now, but I am ready for whatever they want to throw our way.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how legit this is, but my friend in a drunken stupor apparently has a friend in Insomniac saying he has been working hard on something hard for the last two years and we should tune in tomorrow (today). This friend apparently worked on Spider-Man PS4. Take with a grain of salt because I'm also pretty drunk rn.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Same, I am torn, but I am leaning towards the reveal. They are hyping this through the roof. Even if it's just a small glimpse of it. We are all feigning right now, but I am ready for whatever they want to throw our way.

There has been so many articles saying they will probably not show it today, I don't think they will do anymore.

They'll probably show it (+teardown) in July to have something against the Xbox event?

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
There has been so many articles saying they will probably not show it today, I don't think they will do anymore.

They'll probably show it (+teardown) in July to have something against the Xbox event?
They need to time it against the leak in manufacturing line. End of june early July first ps5s will come off manufacturing line so they need to do it before that.

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
Can't wait. Although I'm a PC gamer but Sony's offerings have always intrigued me.

I'm fairly certain the event will be almost along the lines of Microsoft's Series X reveal. We'll see games and the PS5 reveal but Sony will be mum on the price tag.

Deleted member 26746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
is it confirmed to be a game only show... like the "next-gen gameplay" from MS a weeks ago? or can they show the console, price and release date?

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
It's wild to me that absolutely nothing has leaked. There is great rumor/speculation with merit, but nothing confirmed. Kudos to Sony on that

Deleted member 58141

user requested account closure
Banned
Jun 23, 2019
Last minute predictions:

- Ratchet & Clank launch title
- LBP spin off
- GT7
- Horizon 2 2021
- Spiderman 2 teaser
- Demon's Souls Remake
- Avengers exclusive DLC
- FFXVI
- SE New IP

Super Barrier

Nov 20, 2017
I haven't been this hyped since the PS2 days. Gran Turismo is going to look real imo and no loading will make it godly. Silent Hill 😭 I'm feeling nostalgic.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know how legit this is, but my friend in a drunken stupor apparently has a friend in Insomniac saying he has been working hard on something hard for the last two years and we should tune in tomorrow (today). This friend apparently worked on Spider-Man PS4. Take with a grain of salt because I'm also pretty drunk rn.

This is my favourite rumour post because I want someone from Insomniac to be on the stream, also drunk, and just be like "we're working on Ratchet or whatever" and that's it.

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Predictions:

Gt7
Silent Hill
Re8
FFXVI
Demon Soul's Remake
Horizon 2
Socom
Monster Hunter World 2