• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 15360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if this needed a new thread but i guess something is happening soon ?

Credit - Dammed Right sharing on the OT

New lines:
Lightning speed
Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do.
Stunning games
Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5™ features.
Breathtaking immersion
Discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers and 3D Audio technology.

www.playstation.com

PlayStation®5 | Play Has No Limits | PlayStation

Everything you need to know about the PlayStation®5 console and PlayStation®5 Digital Edition with a new slim PS5 design. The best PS5 games, PS5 accessories, and the DualSense wireless controller.
Also

PS5 website -> 1264px x 1072px body is being blocked from displaying.

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
If its indeed early June PS5 event then this week should be the week to announce it.

Or maybe not

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
giphy.gif

CoreDump

Feb 1, 2019
meta name="keywords" content="ps5, playstation 5, next gen, nextgen, playstation5, five, dualsense, ray tracing, 4k, 8k, backwards compatibile, backcompat, compat"/>

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Speed, Content, Immersion.

That is what Sony will focus on in all of their marketing. Makes sense.
I expect plenty of trailers showcasing zero load times, speed of the UI, first party content and Dualsense.

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
.... I was on Twitter and saw Sony trending and was wondering what on earth happened...

Although most messages where about a new camera?

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Interesting site keywords

Code:
<meta name="keywords" content="ps5, playstation 5, next gen, nextgen, playstation5, five, dualsense, ray tracing, 4k, 8k, backwards compatibile, backcompat, compat">

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Exciting but weird that they would update it before they announced anything. I mean if they show stuff next week, wouldn't it make sense for them to update it at that time? This feel like an error because there are no pictures, just new copy.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
"Marvel at incredible graphics" yes please say more things like that, don't mention that disgusting 4k buzzword

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Wooo.....
Yeah.....
Now it can only take some days until the full reveal.....
It is.....

3 sentences on gray ground

;-)