• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
I feel quite sorry for Germans who miss out because of foreign buyers. Can't knock them for trying, it's obviously Amazon's fault for not limiting it. That additional 30€ though, scumbag behaviour lol.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon.de made it Prime only? Pretty smart because even if they ship internationally, it blocks out anyone without Prime in that region.

I guess we know Amazon US might do the same thing.

Oct 28, 2017
Tweeted Very UK to check I definitely have one as order still shows active ok.
They said yes but if anything changes we'll email you.
Dunno if that's a stock reply to any order query but it doesn't help my anxiety lol

Peradam

Jan 11, 2018
Sad to see how much Ebayers are getting for their listings. These scum are going to make £200+ profit
I was annoyed when I saw the 500 mil DualShock controllers. There's a UK eBay code (PIGGYBANK) that gets you 15% off until 8pm today, but loads of scalpers have listed the controller for £90+, way above the £55 RRP.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
If it's limited, scalpers will attempt to make money off of them. Just stay strong. Even if you missed preorders, once more and more of the eBay marketplace is saturated, prices will go down.

Dr.Ifto

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it wasnt supposed to be on sale until the 24th. It says that on the press release from Sony.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if gamestop is getting an allocation of thesePS4s being one of the biggest retailers?

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
The controller and the headset are not limited, are they?

I presume there are more than 50,000 of them available?

Does anyone know?

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
UGH, so its like the NES mini, but with even less being made

At least with this PS4 Pro, it won't be continuous suffering. The NES Mini was an exercise in frustration because more should've been made back then and there just weren't. We know going in there is 50,000 and that is that. Once this PS4 Pro edition train leaves, those that didn't catch it can mourn and go on.

Peradam

Jan 11, 2018
The controller and the headset are not limited, are they?

I presume there are more than 50,000 of them available?

Does anyone know?
The PlayStation site only mentions the console being "limited to 50,000 units", no figures for the controller or headset. I doubt they're anywhere near as limited or it would've been highlighted.

Also, the 20th Anniversary DualShock was also a limited edition and it was released in September '15, but I still managed to buy one at RRP in February '16.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
They're not numbered, but I don't think Sony has said how many are available

The PlayStation site only mentions the console being "limited to 50,000 units", no figures for the controller or headset. I doubt they're anywhere near as limited or it would've been highlighted.

Also, the 20th Anniversary DualShock was also a limited edition and it was released in September '15, but I still managed to buy one at RRP in February '16.

Good news, I guess I'll hold off getting these until a retailer has an offer on these.