• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
Well just made a gamestop and a bestbuy acc just incase. God this waiting game is awful.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I may just sell my PS4 Pro that I have now and I'll park by the GameStop closest to me while keeping an eye on Amazon US. If I don't get one from either place, then I'll just put the cash towards my Spider-Man PS4 Pro preorder.

Nov 27, 2017
California
I was awake until 4 am waiting to see if it would show up on the USA best buy/amazon site
no dice

I feel like it'll be like the nes classic, released on its release day online everywhere

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
This whole release is a huge joke imo. They should have put them all online on the same time. Spreading the preoder allows resellers to pick up a lot of consoles. Well, I managed to snagg one for 700€ from mediamarkt (joke of a price).

This release will frustrate a bunch of people.
Yep. I dont want to spend more than 500€ on the console. I dont need the other stuff.

Ogami Itto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This whole release is a huge joke imo. They should have put them all online on the same time. Spreading the preoder allows resellers to pick up a lot of consoles. Well, I managed to snagg one for 700€ from mediamarkt (joke of a price).

Sony really dropped the ball with this shit, it's pretty embarresing. It's not like they are a new company and this is their first console.

valuv

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like you can use this post as a template for literally every special edition console release from any company that's happened in the past few years.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought a controller. Already have a pro so no point buying one just because. would prob of only sold it on anyway. Just like everyone else

strife85

Oct 30, 2017
If I snag one Im gonna sell the camera is all. Anyone on the same boat? Don't stream and no plans to buy vr.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just checked my Currys invoice and it said 'expect delivery by Monday 20th August'?
JRAxmCL.gif