• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Mod Edit: Trailer

Today, we are excited to announce that we are bringing back the original PlayStation experience in a new miniaturized version – PlayStation Classic! The console will come pre-loaded with 20 classic titles, including fan-favorites such as Final Fantasy VII, Jumping Flash, Ridge Racer Type 4, Tekken 3, and Wild Arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It comes with FF VII.

So I'll buy FF VII for Switch and for PS1 classic.

Oct 29, 2017
Sony does what Nintendoes as always!

Great to see though! Hopefully it'll be a quality product (I bet it's reusing the Vita TV hardware)

MCN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
Seems a bit strange that they wouldn't use the Dualshock controller for it. That limits the games that they can use. No Ape Escape, for example.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
$100 and not including dual shocks makes this pretty iffy to me. Also why not just announce the full lineup?

ElMexiMerican

Oct 25, 2017
Aw man, I'm gonna end up buying two of these because I need one to display.

Also, very interesting that it's just the og controller, no dual analog.

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
$99.99 is pretty steep, but I'm still down. Will fit nicely next to my SNES and NES classic.

I'm super interested to see what classics are going to be left out. Twenty titles isn't nearly enough to cover the must haves of the PS1 lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.