Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acquiescence

Acquiescence

It's a fucking terrible game based on that demo alone, and that was my impression of it back in 1997. Imagine playing BAT in 2018. Hell, I can't!

What a waste of a spot. That and Rayman and Cool Boarders 2.

2. N30RYU

N30RYU

great list for me. had it already preordered.

3. RADRAD

RADRAD

Ok, but will I have to buy memory cards for it, Sony? Come on man, details!

4. Visiting_Mars

Visiting_Mars

Where's my Ace Combat 3? :(

5. Ugh, I remember before I saved up the money to get a memory card, I had to keep restarting the game over and over again or try to beat it in one night. Those were the days lol.

6. This is a good question.. Did they ever shoot down those rumors about being able to download games from the PSN store for this? I remember reading about that and I dunno if it was confirmed or not, cause if you can download stuff from the PSN store to add to it, I have no problem.

7. retrobotjr

retrobotjr

Does anyone recall how long it took for the NES and SNES classics to get hacked? I really wanna throw THPS2 and Armored Core on this thing if possible lol

8. NovumVeritas

NovumVeritas

I have read there is no additional support being provided after release. No downloading on PSN either.

9. MetatronM

MetatronM

This thing basically has a pretty solid lineup for Playstation Classic Vol. 2 or 3.

10. This hurts even more..
    This might of helped justify the price of $99.

11. Eolz

Eolz

It was confirmed from the specs there's no network connection at all, nor external storage or similar.

12. GlamFM

GlamFM

They should call this PlayStation $3 bin.

13. NovumVeritas

NovumVeritas

Yeah, they also would have an advantage over Nintendo, providing the service. Probably would cost to much.

14. Qwark

Qwark

Rayman is a good game though. Rainbow Six is a waste of a spot though. Replace that with Tomb Raider and it would've improved significantly.

Still, this list is pretty good for me. Love IQ.

15. cakely

cakely

Pretty good list!

I just knew that they would include Battle Arena Toshinden, though.

Terrible game but everyone I knew that bought a PlayStation at launch had it.

16. xianren

xianren

Garbage games in the West.... Japanese version all the way

Where can I preorder the japanese version??? It is not on Amazon Japan.......

17. NLCPRESIDENT

NLCPRESIDENT

I get the disdain for the lineup, but we ain't gon do shit but hack the mf and put our favorite games on it anyways, lol. Well games I already own on disc anyways...

Just having all my PS1 games in a small PS1 shell is just so appealing to me. I cant wait!

18. modoversus

modoversus

I'm glad I did not pre-order. Not enough fighting games for my taste, since I'm not a Tekken fan and Toshinden, well, not even as a nostalgia thing works for me. There are some great games there, no doubt, but not enough or not iconic enough.

19. Yukinari

Yukinari

I wasnt being serious about adding Intelligent Qube but thats a surprising choice.

The list is still not impressive.

20. SixelAlexiS

SixelAlexiS

This topic need more love for Kurushi / Intelligent Qube!!!

what a game!

21. Dambrosi

Dambrosi

I suppose that this list is a sign of Sony's (lack of) first party efforts around the time of the PS1 - it's kinda hard to produce a list of true classics like in the SNES Classic when most of the best-known games on your console are third-party.

Especially old codgers like Toshinden. Yes, I know, for most PS-only guys it was their first 3D fighter, and Sofia was someone's first waifu, but let's be honest - it was never good. Especially these days, it's a load of old Tosh(inden).

Mind you, won't this be the first time us Eurotrash get to play Revelations: Persona in an official capacity? ...I wonder if the games will still be in 50hz? Surely not.

Plus~~ Resident Evil: Director's Cut? The one with the soundtrack everyone always makes fun of? And the one sold on the promise of DUAL SHOCK CONTROLS? On a console with no analogue control support? Odd choice.

22. NLCPRESIDENT

NLCPRESIDENT

Oh, and intelligent cube is dope af.

23. Leonsito

Leonsito

Meh, mediocre list for my tastes, there goes my preorder... :(

24. Literally the only game I got excited for.

25. Tayaya

Tayaya

This was their chance to finally localize the good 2-disc version of the game and they blew it!

26. Trojita

Trojita

That's an unfortunate list.

27. Radishhead

Radishhead

My girlfriend just cancelled her preorder.

28. lowlifelenny

lowlifelenny

A few weeks to get everything working without bugs or bricks, but it was confirmed that it was possible to bypass the flimsy security within days.

29. leburn98

leburn98

All that can be said about that list is:
    [​IMG]

30. Turnbl

Turnbl

2 months for NES, 1 week for SNES.

31. Hecht

Hecht
    Welp Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.