• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Ahahaha....*Cries
Now put Shawn's face on one of them
qAJPzrl.gif

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

What people consider to be 'souls-like' now has become so much of a blanket term that that's a bit of a hard question to answer. I can say it's not going to be Demon's Souls adjacent and thats about it in terms of gameplay. You're probably not going to see another set of games that can be as tightly knit together as Demons>Dark>Blood. But its still going to be a Fromsoft game, so take that as you will.

The real question is where is Armored Core though? Need that VR support!

Last edited:

asheliaX

Feb 3, 2018
The Seychelles
It is much easier to buy a from game than a big third game. Bb sold what 3 million? Ms can pay that.
True. I just don't think From would need someone to come in and moneyhat their game, though. I still believe whatever they are working on is a multiplat game with a chance of PlayStation exclusivity because of the relationship they have with Sony. A Microsoft exclusive would be a bit of a weird move for them, I think. I guess we'll know soon enough, though.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
The only hint of platforms we got actually points to a Sony exclusive. They replaced the teaser on Mixer(MS owned) with a Wolfenstein ad during the game awards. Take that how you want.
I wouldn't put too much thought into that.

Off topic but, the people that started following me are going to be real dissapointed when they find out that all i do is argue about star wars and rock music.

Oct 25, 2017
So at least Ominopotents statement confirms Shadows Die Twice is a multi-platform title. We can put it being BB2 to rest.

I could see it being at MS's conference. They have had From Software stuff in the past.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Lol wut? They did't reveal any platform.

When a third party announce their big at a big event like game awards without mentioning any sort of exclusivity then it being a multiplatform is given.

It's only a matter of which one or two platforms won't get the game and in that case it's probably the Switch as usual with big third party games.

gueras

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny and sad at the same time... :(

Why no mention of Dreams. :/
I think Sony know days gone and dreams will not delivery and is leaving them behind.

We know what will happen to bend and mm.

Without these two and only with GG, japan studio, sm, ND, sd and sp I don't see a bright future for ps5.

Guymelef

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I think Sony know days gone and dreams will not delivery and is leaving them behind.

Without these two and only with GG, japan studio, sm, ND, sd and sp I don't see a bright future for ps5.

-An entire PSX for Dreams coverage basically.
-A full month of Days Gone coverage on Game Informer.

Talk about people over reactions just because they don't show it on E3 Prime time.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017

s y

Nov 8, 2017

Imo Sony should just shut down shop. They had a good run.

asheliaX

Feb 3, 2018
The Seychelles

Lol dude, don't be such a debbie downer. Days Gone needed to be kept apart from TLoU 2 which is why it's getting its own blowout with Game Informer. Dreams is a game that's kinda hard to demo and it doesn't really have the mass appeal the other games do. I'm rooting for both Bend and MM. I think they'll both deliver.