• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sillegamer

Oct 27, 2017
So, anyone expecting any surprise announcements on top of the big 4?

Days Gone and Dreams seem to be getting the spotlight so there is plenty of time for new announcements even if each of the big 4 get 10/15 minutes each.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
Lol, this is the worst OP for an E3 press conference so far.
I was hoping someone could make a new thread but oh well.

As always, super hyped for Sony's \o/
I think every company will have a good time on stage this year.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I think once we get further clarification on what Sony are actually doing a new thread would be needed. This whole thing is confusing.

They pointed out they are focusing on the 4 games but will this be at the conference or will the conference be separate and the 4 games will get events over the few days of E3?

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
I think once we get further clarification on what Sony are actually doing a new thread would be needed. This whole thing is confusing.

They pointed out they are focusing on the 4 games but will this be at the conference or will the conference be separate and the 4 games will get events over the few days of E3?

No new thread is needed because all the info is in the OP.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017

Onimusha vibes
maxresdefault.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Ghost of Tsushima is my highest intrigue at this point (I still want a damn remaster of infamous 1, 2, Festival of Blood!), but TLOU2 and Death Stranding are close behind. I'm all in for Spidey already, with a collector's edition pre-ordered in full.

Or just get him a Mac. I don't know why he's editing video on Windows anyway.
Gross. I think those of us working on actual software will have a soft spot for Windows. Well that and like 100x more programs work on Windows than on OSX for video production ;P

Schaft0620

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A sizzle real starts off the show, showing little clips we have all seen, the lights go down, its Spider-Man. Explosions everywhere, clips of Mystero, Electro, Green Goblin, Taskmaster, Punisher, Prowler quickly flash across the screen, Black Cat shown falling, Spider-Man diving, the camera flips back and forth, back and forth. The words "chose. Your. Destiny. Flash across the screen, fade to black, "Spider-Man September 2018" "Play The Demo today" the blue playstation logo flashes and you hear the robot voice say "playstation" by the time the theater collects itself people start jumping out of their chairs, jumping over each other trying to escape like theres a fire. While people are climbing over each other (couple of neckbeards yelling women and children first). The theater gets quite again. The screen goes green and a corky block with a face and top hat comes on the screen.

Wattam re-revealed December 2018.

Oct 27, 2017
A sizzle real starts off the show, showing little clips we have all seen, the lights go down, its Spider-Man. Explosions everywhere, clips of Mystero, Electro, Green Goblin, Taskmaster, Punisher, Prowler quickly flash across the screen, Black Cat shown falling, Spider-Man diving, the camera flips back and forth, back and forth. The words "chose. Your. Destiny. Flash across the screen, fade to black, "Spider-Man September 2018" "Play The Demo today" the blue playstation logo flashes and you hear the robot voice say "playstation" by the time the theater collects itself people start jumping out of their chairs, jumping over each other trying to escape like theres a fire. While people are climbing over each other (couple of neckbeards yelling women and children first). The theater gets quite again. The screen goes green and a corky block with a face and top hat comes on the screen.

Wattam re-revealed December 2018.
Lol good stuff. Should have been longer though :D Still doesnt beat the 'a woman gives premature birth' from the old neogaf thread lmao. That was incredible. (Cant find it trough google.. i hope someone finds it)

AgentChris

Oct 26, 2017
Can Sony do an orchestra again or was that special case for 2016? God of War opened the show that year and has a score which plays in a bombastic way.

If Spider-Man has a great score I hope there is an orchestral setup.

Just feels epic as heck.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Can Sony do an orchestra again or was that special case for 2016? God of War opened the show that year and has a score which plays in a bombastic way.

If Spider-Man has a great score I hope there is an orchestral setup.

Just feels epic as heck.

Last year's show opened with live music for Uncharted Lost Legacy. Hoping it continues too for this year especially for Ghost.