AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, June 5th at 11:00 AM PDT
t1528221600z4.png

This may be the possible link to get the tickets but it's not active yet!
Tv0QO5B.png

Source is here which has a better list of all the theaters!

Attendees this year will take home an exclusive poster and some other goodies. Want more than just physical swag? We've got you covered — everyone will also get a digital gift basket chock-full of treats. This year digital goods will be distributed via the Experience PlayStation app, so make sure to download it before you arrive at the theater if you want to redeem them immediately.

Sounds great, how do I attend?
Tickets are free and will be available at starting on Tuesday, June 5th at 11:00 AM PDT while supplies last. Check back here for the link. I highly recommend setting a reminder, because once the tickets are gone – they're gone. This year tickets for all regions will be available at the same ticketing site.

Registering for a ticket will reserve your seat as long as you check in at the theater 30 minutes before show time. If you don't check in by this time your seat will be released to non-ticketed fans (who have queued for a seat) on a first-come first-served basis.

Please note: Attendees must be 17 years of age or older to attend this event (18+ in Brazil). A valid form of ID providing age will be required to enter.

Here's the full list of theaters!

UNITED STATES
Century City 15 --- Los Angeles CA
LA Live 14 --- Los Angeles CA
Meadows 12 --- Lone Tree CO
Avenues 20 --- Jacksonville FL
Waterford Lakes 20 --- Orlando FL
Hollywood 24 --- N I-85 Chamblee GA
Boise Stadium 22 --- Boise ID
River East 21 --- Chicago IL
Galaxy 14 --- Indianapolis IN
Fenway Stadium 13 --- Boston MA
Eagan 16 --- Eagan MN
Kansas City 18 Cinemas --- Kansas City MO
Brier Creek Stadium 14 --- Raleigh NC
Village Square 18 --- Las Vegas NV
Union Square 14 --- New York NY
E-Walk 42nd Street 13 --- New York NY
Transit Center 18 Plus IMAX --- Williamsville NY
Georgesville Square 16 --- Columbus OH
Tinseltown USA Oklahoma City --- Oklahoma City OK
Lloyd Center 10 Cinema --- Portland OR
Riverview Plaza 17 --- Philadelphia PA
Opry Mills 20 Plus IMAX --- Nashville TN
Houston Marq*E Stadium 23 --- Houston TX
Salt Lake City 16 --- Salt Lake City UT

CANADA1
Scotiabank Theatre Toronto --- Toronto Ontario
Scotiabank Theatre Chinook --- Calgary Alberta
Cineplex Cinemas Metropolis --- Burnaby British Columbia
Scotiabank Theatre Winnipeg --- Winnipeg Manitoba
Scotiabank Theatre Montréal --- Montreal Quebec
Cineplex Odeon Sainte-Foy Cinemas --- Ste-Foy Quebec
Cineplex Odeon Brossard & VIP Cinemas --- Brossard Quebec

MEXICO
Cinepolis Perisur --- Anillo Periferico Sur 4690 Loc 700, Col. Jardines Del Pedregal, Cp 04500
Cinepolis Universidad --- Av. Universidad 1000, Col. Santa Cruz Atoyac, Cp 03310
Cinepolis Forum Buenavista --- Eje 1 Norte Mosqueta 259, Int. Cine Col. Buenavista, Cp 06350

BRAZIL
Eldorado --- Av Rebouças, 3970 Pinheiros
Market Place --- Av. Dr. Chucri Zaidan, 920 – Vila Cordeiro

ARGENTINA
Village Cines Avellaneda --- Autopista Dr. Ricardo Balbín km 8,5, Parque Comercial Avellaneda, 1872 Avellaneda, Buenos Aires
Village Cines Pilar --- Au Panamericana Km. 50, Pilar, Buenos Aires
Village Cines Recoleta --- Vicente López 2050, C1113 CABA

CHILE
Hoyts La Reina --- Av. Ossa 655, La Reina, Región Metropolitana
Hoyts Parque Arauco --- Las Condes, Santiago Metropolitan Region

ARE WE GETTING A REFRESHERA GROUP HERE!?

Last edited:

Kamenjojo

Oct 27, 2017
No New Jersey showings makes me sad. I really liked going to these, even started to get to know the Sony guy that ran them.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Scotiabank Theatre Toronto Toronto Ontario
Scotiabank Theatre Chinook Calgary Alberta
Cineplex Cinemas Metropolis Burnaby British Columbia
Scotiabank Theatre Winnipeg Winnipeg Manitoba
Scotiabank Theatre Montréal Montreal Quebec
Cineplex Odeon Sainte-Foy Cinemas Ste-Foy Quebec
Cineplex Odeon Brossard & VIP Cinemas Brossard Quebec

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'll probably be at the Columbus one with my same group of friends, but the crowd's attitude last year was the worst ever (been there every year since it started) so it was kinda a bummer

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so pissed.

The last 4 years, they did it in the Washington, D.C. area and now they have completely skipped this region. The closest is in Philadelphia and I am not driving 2 hours for this. It's not that serious.

*sigh*

Guess I'm watching from home. Thanks, Sony.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh man, skipped the last two. I like getting psn credit though and they still have it at my local theater.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is that a complete list? Because the Miami, FL theater I've gone to four years in a row isn't listed.

I'm going to be pretty crushed if they took it out of rotation this year. I was all set to scream my lungs out once again:

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Way less theatres than last year? Time to tone down your expectations fellas. I wouldn't be surprised if you even saw a couch or two on stage during the presser.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, they took New Jersey off the list. SMH I went 4 straight years. Luckily, I'll be able to attend the LA theater this year, but this sucks if they continue to do this.

EDIT: I love how their headline says "Can't make it to E3 this year? Well here's this!" when the public can't get into the PlayStation Conference anyway.

Last edited:

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
Damn, DMV area not good enough for Playstation anymore? Aight, I get it. I'll run my own Playstation E3 Experience! With blackjack! And hookers!

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Is that a complete list? Because the Miami, FL theater I've gone to four years in a row isn't listed.

I'm going to be pretty crushed if they took it out of rotation this year. I was all set to scream my lungs out once again:

I triple checked the writing on the blog page and apparently it is the full list unfortunately. :(

There isn't anything mentioned about updating the list later.

Scherzo

Nov 27, 2017
Does this mean it's going to be an actual press conference this year and not 'dudes sitting on a couch chatting'?

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I am surprised that Salt Lake City of all places is still on the list! I'm extremely happy about it but still, I imagined it would be one of the first to go considering that Utah isn't nearly as popular as Florida or something.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I triple checked the writing on the blog page and apparently it is the full list unfortunately. :(

There isn't anything mentioned about updating the list later.

Have they ever updated it before?

This is serious bullshit, and it would be incredibly stupid of me to make a three hour drive to Orlando just to see it.

And yet I know I'll be tempted to do so.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
DMV got cut WTF!

I went for the first two years of this, would'a liked to have gone this year.

Dammit Sony!

Oct 27, 2017
Does this mean it's going to be an actual press conference this year and not 'dudes sitting on a couch chatting'?

It was always a press conference per usual. Only difference is, they announced ahead of time 4 titles that will be on display (more than likely gameplay), instead of them being 'secret' along with everything else.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
How the heck is San Diego not included this year?
I was able to go the last three two times and now I have to watch from home?

Last edited:

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Phew boy, that guy sure was excited! Lol.

recyclops

Jan 26, 2018
I am surprised that Salt Lake City of all places is still on the list! I'm extremely happy about it but still, I imagined it would be one of the first to go considering that Utah isn't nearly as popular as Florida or something.
Being someone from Salt Lake City.... this event is always packed and its always a full theater. That being said.... crazy how fewer theaters there are this year.

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing they are cutting down the theaters because they got tired of losing all that free PSN credit, I know I wasn't the only one grabbing like 3-4 extra badges on the way out to get more free PSN credit.

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017

Lmao I was there for this.What a great time, my girlfriend at the time was so confused.

Oct 27, 2017
Once again they hate most of the Midwest...I'm like 2 hours away from several bigger cities and none of them have it. Columbus is the closest and that's 3 hours away