• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
5b4b39z_by_randy1up-dbsj9d7.jpg

This thread is for people attending PSX. It's a hub of information about what will be there, where it is, etc.

Special thanks to Multiverse Mob for helping me out with this OP and organizing the community stuff at PSX

What is it?

PlayStation Experience is a PlayStation themed convention(Like a PAX or Comic Con). There will be panels, playable demos of unreleased games, Merchandise etc

When is it?

December 8th, 9th and 10th 2017

Time?

Friday: 8pm-????
Saturday: 10am-10pm
Sunday: 10am-6pm

Where is it?

Anaheim Convention Center
Anaheim, CA

How Much are Tickets?

$75 for a 2 Day pass
Early Bird with access to the Friday event were $65 but are sold out.

Buy Tickets Here

Where/when can I pick up tickets?

Badge Pickup Hours

Badge pick-up will be located at the Anaheim Convention Center outside of Exhibit Hall B. You will need to show your government-issued photo ID and your PSX 2017 confirmation.

Full badge pickup times below:

What are the PSX 2017 badge pick-up hours?
Friday, December 8th, 2017 10:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday, December 9th, 2017 8:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday, December 10th, 2017 10:00am – 6:00pm

Where Should I stay?

The closest hotels are the Clarion Anaheim Resort and the Hilton Anaheim. There are several other choices near by. Feel free to use whatever hotel app/site you like. PlayStation didn't set up any discount hotels or anything. If you just want a place to sleep, the Clarion is a a good economical choice.

yxs7lwk_by_randy1up-dbsj9ac.jpg

The Closest Airport is John Wayne in Orange County. The Airport code is SNA

LAX is another option but isn't as close.

Looks like your best option is to booked a shared shuttle with Supershuttle or something. Going rate seems to be about $10 each way for shared shuttle. Barring horrible traffic, you're looking at an 45-90 minutes depending on the airport you fly in to and which stop you are for your shuttle. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any viable LRT or bus options from the airport.

ezbbgqd_by_randy1up-dbse7pe.jpg

fe2wc6b_by_randy1up-dbsj9cs.jpg

psx_755x425_by_randy1up-dbtyyyb.jpg

confirmed_developers_by_randy1up-dbtyyxi.jpg

lngr5a8_by_randy1up-dbsj9bt.jpg

confirmed_games_by_randy1up-dbtyyy4.jpg

muu7zxs_by_randy1up-dbsj9bj.jpg

PlayStation VR Game Panel
11:00am Saturday, December 9
We can't wait to tell you more about this one! Experience a candid conversation between two legends as they discuss developing their new PS VR title and lessons from VR development.

Media Molecule Presents Dreams
12:30pm Saturday, December 9
Join Media Molecule studio directors Siobhan Reddy, Mark Healey, and Alex Evans alongside a very special guest to take an in-depth look at the development of Dreams during their exclusive Saturday panel at 12:30pm.

IGN Ranks the Top 10 PlayStation Games of all Time
2:00pm Saturday, December 9
IGN's Podcast Beyond crew is here to figure out the 10 best PlayStation games ever, and they need your help! Uncharted 2 or The Last of Us? Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, or Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? Journey or Shadow of the Colossus? Is it too soon for Horizon Zero Dawn to make the list? Help us build the best of the best that PlayStation has to offer. Help us celebrate 20+ years of PlayStation at PSX!

Ghost of Tsushima: From Concept to Reveal
3:30pm Saturday, December 9
It's been a month since we announced our newest title, Ghost of Tsushima. Here at Sucker Punch, we've watched so many reaction videos and read many of your comments with smiles on our faces, so we thought PSX was a great opportunity to share a little more with you all.

Join us on Saturday at 3:30pm as Nate Fox (Creative Director), Jason Connell (Creative/Art Director), Billy Harper (Animation Director), Ryuhei Katami (Associate Producer, Sony Interactive Entertainment) and moderator Brian Altano (IGN) discuss how we approached making the debut trailer and what inspired us to make this game. We'll share epic concept art that's driving the tone and visuals for the game, and share a little about our reference trips to Japan and working with new team members that are helping make Ghost of Tsushima even better. Also be sure to stop by our signing session after the panel and come say hi. Stay tuned for more info on time and location.

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Celebration
5:00pm Saturday, December 9
Join us as we celebrate the Uncharted 10th Anniversary at PSX 2017 with an unprecedented gathering of the cast from throughout the series! Nolan North, Emily Rose, Richard McGonagle, Claudia Black, Laura Bailey, Troy Baker, Graham McTavish, and Robin-Atkin Downes reflect on the series and share their memories with guest moderator Greg Miller (Kinda Funny). We'll also be hosting a special signing session with the cast prior to the panel. Keep an eye on the PlayStation Experience app for time and location!

The Last of Us Part II: Meet the Cast
6:30pm Saturday, December 9
Join Naughty Dog and the cast of The Last of Us Part II as they discuss the making of the cutscene teaser trailer that was revealed just a few short weeks ago at Paris Games Week. Director and writer, Neil Druckmann, co-writer Halley Gross, and key members of the game's cast discuss the writing process, casting, performance capture, and more. For those attending the event, there will also be a signing session following the panel.

gs7qsix_by_randy1up-dbsj9cf.jpg

The keynote has been downsized and moved to Friday at 8pm and only early bird ticket holders are able to attend.

The media Showcase will be streamed on live.playstation.com, Facebook, Twitch, and Youtube.

zjdtbvj_by_randy1up-dbsj9a6.jpg

First off, make sure to download the Experience Playstation app off of Android or iTunes. If you registered for PSX with your PSN id, You'll be able to scan your badge at various places throughout the convention center like demo stations and complete objectives throughout the app to earn prizes.

Prizes include: static and dynamic themes, free games, trophy cards, and free PSN monies.

Note: Previous years, all PSN codes generated through the app were US PSN codes. Games and themes would work with other North American PSN accounts but the PSN currency code was US only. After hounding them about this last year, they told me they were working on addressing the issue. Hopefully they follow through on that.

They also may or may not be appointments for game and VR demos you can book through the app. Sometimes they do appointments, sometimes they don't. We'll have to wait and see if they do it this year. If they do do appointments, Pay attention to when the bookings go live and be on there the second they do.

Uncharted 10th Anniversary stuff:

We'll wrap up the Uncharted 10th Anniversary celebrations at PlayStation Experience with event activities, including a special retrospective panel featuring members of the cast of Uncharted and a show floor puzzle room experience set in a life-sized recreation of Nate's Attic.

We'll also have new Uncharted 10th Anniversary merchandise available at the PlayStation Gear Store booth. Be sure to tune-in for the panel on Saturday, December 9 at 5:00 PM Pacific on live.playstation.com and follow Naughty Dog and PlayStation social channels all weekend long to see updates from the event.[/QUOTE]

Gear Store Merch revealed:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/30/playstation-experience-2017-gear-revealed/

anvuk7s_by_randy1up-dbsj9cw.jpg

When
  • Friday, December 8, 2017, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
  • Saturday, December 9, 2017, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
  • Sunday, December 10, 2017, 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Where

• Sunday Finals are at PlayStation Experience at the Anaheim Convention Center (PSX badge required)
Prices

• Friday and Saturday spectator admission is free.

• Last Chance Qualifier online entry is $20 through December 6.

• On-site registration is available on December 7 for $40.00.

jjz0iuv_by_randy1up-dbsj9c5.jpg

Card collecting is back.

cards_by_randy1up-dbscl0a.jpg

There will be about another 3 dozen or so to collect. Trophy cards will make a return again.

cards2_by_randy1up-dbscl0j.jpg

If it's anything like last year, silver will be easy as pie to get. Platinum won't be too difficult, and Gold will be impossible to get because they will print an extremely low number of them for absolutely no reason.

I still don't understand why they don't give us trophies on our profile. If you want a complete card set, complete the objectives and cash in to get that gold card as soon as you can.

oc2tets_by_randy1up-dbsj9b0.jpg

The Early Bird Welcome Reception is available to all Early Bird ticket holders.

Details on the Welcome Reception:

First, a question. Are you currently holding an Early Bird ticket for PlayStation Experience? Good — that means you'll be granted access to an exclusive presentation at the Anaheim Convention Center the evening of Friday, December 8 starting at 8:00pm Pacific Time.

In this opening presentation, PlayStation Worldwide Studios Chairman Shawn Layden will provide an update to attendees, we'll meet some special guests, along with a few surprises and game updates. Should be fun![/QUOTE]

qcinlyg_by_randy1up-dbsj9at.jpg

Work for a Major Publisher/Playstation and will be working a demo station of a game you worked on?

Are you an indie developer who will be showing off your game at PSX?

Let me know and I'll showcase your game here.

Everyone else: If you can, try and put aside some time in your day to check out games made by fellow members. Lets spread love and support for our fellow Resetlers or whatever we're calling ourselves now!

Knockout League(Submitted by ResetEra member hvzero):

nnchtuv_by_randy1up-dbsj9be.jpg

The Game Awards

Date: Thursday, December 7th
Time: 5:30 PM

You can add tickets to The Game Awards for $20 each via the PSX registration. No ETA on when that add on will end.

Disneyland

Both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park are right across the street.

Knotts Berry Farm

If you like Roller Coasters

Flight Deck

If you are into flight sims.

Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Gallery

It looks like a bit of a trek, but worth it if you are a Final Fantasy fan.

u2hnzh1_by_randy1up-dbsj9aj.jpg

-Snacks and Water. You're going to be waiting in line a lot to get into your favorite panels and to try the lateset games. It always helps to have snacks and beverages so you don't have to decide between waiting in line for food or going to another panel/playing another game.

-Handheld game systems. Bring your Vita(Or Switch) and play some games with your fellow Playstation fans while in line.

-Something to sit on. The floor can be hard on the old backside. Bring a cushon with you, or for elite level line waiting, bring a slacker stool.

-A easy to carry bag. You're going to need it for all the above, plus the swag you'll get. Don't go overboard though as you will have to carry everything with you all day. You're not backpacking across Europe. Some people bring poster tubes to keep posters they acquire in good condition.

-Your cellphone battery will not last. Conventions are murder on your battery. I strongly recommend investing in a external battery pack of some kind.

-How long should you wait in line for a panel? You need to get in line super early in order to get inside for they keynote. The other panels you can just walk on over 10 minutes before it starts. They keynote area doubles as the panel area and apart from the keynote, there was always room to sit and watch any panel last year.

Use Hand Sanitizer Nothing worse then getting sick when you get home. PlayStation has included hand sanitizer in the grab bags the last couple years. Use it.

-Get your sleep. you probably don't need the full 8 hours, but you don't want to be getting back to your hotel room at 4am and then waking up at 7 so you can be near the front of the line for when the convention center opens at 10am the next day.

-You might not be able to see/do everything. Pick your priorities and wait it out.

-Go to the Reset meetup/other meetups. My favorite part of conventions is meeting people I've been chatting online with for years. If you take the chance and do it, It'll become yours too. Doesn't have to be Reset. Are you part of a subreddit that is having a meetup at the convention? a Playstaiton Fansite etc? Consider attending them.

Pace Yourself You want to enjoy your evenings as well. What fun is it being back in your hotel by 7pm? You're going to do a lot of walking/standing. Take some breaks and sit if you need to. Don't miss out on the Reset meetup or other evening fun because you are too tired from standing in lines all day.

-Have Fun

g2say7q_by_randy1up-dbsj9cp.jpg

Official meetup will be Saturday night sometimes in the evening at or around the conventions closing time. Details to follow.

I know people didn't like the maze through the hotel into downtown Disney and the Disney prices so I'll try and find another place this time.

Fire + Ice looks like it's open till 2am Fri and Sat this year so I hope we can find room there. Once I get an idea of numbers I'll try and make a reservation. I went there last year and it was awesome.

MultiverseMob has graciously decided to make badges for us again. Thanks again for your hard work.

Previous Badges:

fxadcb2_by_randy1up-dbsebla.jpg

There will be a link to a Sign up sheet for badges and a link to our Discord server to keep in touch while there. Links to those will be in the next post

Previous Meetups:
nmfblxw_by_randy1up-dbseadv.jpg

rvvzmqp_by_randy1up-dbseadh.jpg

gsylpmt_by_randy1up-dbseagc.jpg

I look forward to seeing you all(many of you again) at PSX!

Last edited:
OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Link to Google Doc for Badge Sign up:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Link to Discord Server:

Discord
Hidden content
Edit: Thanks to everyone donated. Funds to cover badge costs have been reached. No further donations are required.

Let me know if if there is anything I'm missing you think should be included in the OP, or if there's a channel on the discord you think is needed.

If anyone hasn't got their Reset Account approved and is coming to PSX, Message me on twitter https://twitter.com/krae_man and I'll PM you a link to the discord and google doc.

Last edited:

catskratch

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to this as always! This has been a blast the last 2 years we've gone and I expect a great time this year!

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
PSX is my favorite gaming convention. Can't believe this will already be the fourth year. Really looking forward to the Friday evening event.

I have a feeling they are going to move last years disastrous signing sessions into this extra event. Still can't believe I made it into the Death Stranding, Last of Us 2, and Uncharted Signings last year. That was hell on earth.

Also curse those damn playstation collectible cards. I hate them...but I must have them all!

kdoll08

Oct 25, 2017
Krae I know you already mentioned people not liking the long walk to Disney for the meetup. Maybe we could just use the bar area at the Hilton since it is right outside of the convention center?

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Krae I know you already mentioned people not liking the long walk to Disney for the meetup. Maybe we could just use the bar area at the Hilton since it is right outside of the convention center?

Hotel bars close to the convention center tend to get swamped. It's hard to find room for 15+ so I tend to avoid them.

Fire and Ice isn't that far and is far simpler to get to.

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody has joined the Discord or signed up for a lanyard yet.

Have you just not got around to it yet, or is everyone having trouble?

v_iHuGi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I remember seeing last year on YouTube and it was packed, do they have a limit for how much people can go?

Nitemare_zero

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nobody has joined the Discord or signed up for a lanyard yet.

Have you just not got around to it yet, or is everyone having trouble?
I thought that was weird too I was expecting an influx of people.
Also I wonder if this works
Discord
Hidden content
Google Doc
Hidden content
krae_man the eye ball with the no symbol is the how to hide links.

Last edited:

Beatofficer

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to add that you should start boosting your immune system now, this will help on top of hand sanitizer.

If you plan to get merch, I would suggest doing it first thing after the keynote. The lines for merch is ridiculously long all weekend.

Also, people usually start lining up for the keynote the night before. I lined up at midnight and was about 30th in line.

Bosh

Oct 26, 2017
Not going this year but had a great time last year.

Some tips:

First day if you want to see the conference get there by 7 at the very latest. 6 am should easily get you a seat. If you want to play a big AAA game (last year persona/re7) go straight there as the door opens.

Most indie devs the line is less than 20 minutes and easy to play plenty of games. For Horizon Sony had at minimum 45 stations set up so the line moved quickly.

Capcom cup is very fun and atmosphere is awesome.

If you are going to any meet and greets the line starts many hours before and they hand out tickets. If you show up an hour or two before they most likely gave the ticket out already for big people (last year kojima).

Developer q&a with Geoff was interesting, easier to get a seat for that. Last year saw Kojima and Druckman sessions and was one of my favorite parts.

The merch area was a joke last year and people lined up for hours to get in. Go to PlayStation gear website and buy it from there.

Anymore questions happy to help!

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Battle for the Stones which is a Marvel vs Capcom Infinite major tournament will also be happening here on the weekend.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Hey everyone! Some of you knew me as "xenorevlis" prior. I've begun work on ResetEra meetup badges for people to sport during the event(s). We're thinking SNES-purple lanyards and Nintendo PlayStation inspired art. I have some concepts I've since taken into Photoshop.

Can't wait to attend - have a house rented out for myself and 5 others (though it can support a couple more) right beside the convention center. Cheaper than current hotel rates. Will be at The Game Awards as well, and whatever the Early-Bird thing is on that Friday.

First day if you want to see the conference get there by 7 at the very latest. 6 am should easily get you a seat. If you want to play a big AAA game (last year persona/re7) go straight there as the door opens.

The merch area was a joke last year and people lined up for hours to get in. Go to PlayStation gear website and buy it from there.

Anymore questions happy to help!
Thanks for the tips! Though, I'm not sure how your time-frame makes sense when some of us were in line as early as 5am and didn't make it in. Could be a case of having lost place but regardless, be safe as the weather will likely be quite bitey!

Also, while the merch area was ridiculous it was also in-part because there was exclusive items ONLY AVAILABLE there - not via the online Gear store.

Bosh

Oct 26, 2017
Hey everyone! Some of you knew me as "xenorevlis" prior. I've begun work on ResetEra meetup badges for people to sport during the event(s). We're thinking SNES-purple lanyards and Nintendo PlayStation inspired art. I have some concepts I've since taken into Photoshop.

Can't wait to attend - have a house rented out for myself and 5 others (though it can support a couple more) right beside the convention center. Cheaper than current hotel rates. Will be at The Game Awards as well, and whatever the Early-Bird thing is on that Friday.

Thanks for the tips! Though, I'm not sure how your time-frame makes sense when some of us were in line as early as 5am and didn't make it in. Could be a case of having lost place but regardless, be safe as the weather will likely be quite bitey!

Also, while the merch area was ridiculous it was also in-part because there was exclusive items ONLY AVAILABLE there - not via the online Gear store.

We got in line at 7 and where in the last section in the back. It wasn't that bad though because it was raised above the rest of the crowd. I am guessing the people that didn't get in with you didn't have there badge or just lost there way when getting inside ? Regardless getting there as early as you can is the safest bet!

If I recall some of the exclusive items showed up online shortly after the show was over (those plushies?) Not sure if there was other exclusive stuff , it's been a little while.

I hope they have a better store situation this time or have it on a corner so the line doesn't wrap around a central area getting in and out.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Its possible! We left to get breakfast because a group stayed behind. Got back and they were still a bit further back than we wanted to be, and we met with a couple of folks further up but still didn't make it in.

I agree about the store. Hope it's handled better. Can't believe this is all just 5 weeks away!!

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the store was crap.

Some of the exclusives end up on the store later because they aren't going to throw out unsold stock. And for the stuff that's not exclusive, you're paying full price for stuff you can get on sale online. There's always a PSX sale and there's probably going to be a discount code reward in the app again.

And you had to wait in line 2+ hours just for the privilege of overpaying. Hopefully they have their act together this time and have more credit card processors, and some process to get people in and out quick who know what they want and won't be browsing.

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I just make sure to get seating near an exit so I can make a beeline for the store and get it out of the way. Last year I just wanted that sweet gravity rush 2 shirt.

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Okay everyone, new banners are a go!

I think Monday we will start getting regular information.

Reminder to everyone, look at the second post in the thread for sign up for Badges links and the discord link.

I've also added another link. The really cool badges MultiverseMob makes cost money to make. There's a paypal link to throw him a couple bucks to cover the costs. Once he gets enough to cover materials/ink etc, We'll remove the link. If you are going and would like the first ever ResetERA PSX meetup badge please consider throwing a couple bucks his way.

Make sure to join the discord. MultiverseMob is regularly posting updates on the badge design.

Last edited:

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
Can't wait to go!

I've been to the last two conventions and both times I didn't make it into the showroom floor to watch the keynote inside. I'm probably bout to 3peat lol

Anyone got an idea how early I'd have to wait in line to have a chance to get in?

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to go!

I've been to the last two conventions and both times I didn't make it into the showroom floor to watch the keynote inside. I'm probably bout to 3peat lol

Anyone got an idea how early I'd have to wait in line to have a chance to get in?

Very early. Talking before 6am.

Jomatto

Oct 25, 2017
Since this is taking place in my backyard (again), no reason not to go. Had a blast last time playing the indie games and talking to developers. Didn't even get a chance to touch Persona 5 or Horizon last year but I own those games now, so my advice is to avoid the big ticket games. It's more fun hitting up the smaller booths because the devs are always passionate and fun to talk to while you play.

Got to the line around 7 and still managed to get a nice seat on the side, so I'm not sure how people who waited before me didn't get in.

Last edited:

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I will be there again. Capcom Cup baby!

If you plan to get merch, I would suggest doing it first thing after the keynote. The lines for merch is ridiculously long all weekend.

This. You'll save yourself a lot of time by getting your merch out of the way early. The lines of the store are the longest of anything else and it hasn't changed since the first year.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Another day down; another day closer! Here is the tentative design for the ResetEra PSX badges:

EraBadge.png

Already received a few bucks from a few of you via paypal, so thank you very much for the help.

I've ordered the lanyards+badges, inserts, and some additional ink. Working on concept for reverse side (open to suggestions!).

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
So at this point all the materials are covered for badges! Just gotta make sure people who'd like one sign up. I've hidden the link below:

Hidden content

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Update:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/06/playstation-experience-2017-update-heres-the-plan/

Key points:

This year, we've expanded the overall show floor space by about 50% to accommodate all these new activities, which will also include new competition areas for GT Sport, a larger PlayStation Gear Store with merchandise unavailable online and more.

First, a question. Are you currently holding an Early Bird ticket for PlayStation Experience? Good — that means you'll be granted access to an exclusive presentation at the Anaheim Convention Center the evening of Friday, December 8 starting at 8:00pm Pacific Time.

In this opening presentation, PlayStation Worldwide Studios Chairman Shawn Layden will provide an update to attendees, we'll meet some special guests, along with a few surprises and game updates. Should be fun!

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Really glad I got my early bird ticket. Would be crushed to miss the keynote. That means we can expect one of the collectible cards to likely be exclusive to early bird ticket holders as well.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Probably an odd question but how can you check to see if you bought on Early Bird ticket or not?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you paid $65, you have an early bird ticket. If you paid $75, you don't.
Do you know what determines if you got Early Bird access or not? Like, did you have to attend the year before or is it random?

Because so far it's sounding like the Keynote is locked behind Early Bird and I'm going to be upset if that's true. It was my favorite thing about last years PSX and I'm going to be gutted if I can't attend it because of this. :/

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Do you know what determines if you got Early Bird access or not? Like, did you have to attend the year before or is it random?

Because so far it's sounding like the Keynote is locked behind Early Bird and I'm going to be upset if that's true. It was my favorite thing about last years PSX and I'm going to be gutted if I can't attend it because of this. :/

Early Bird was $65. If you paid $65, you have an early bird ticket. If you paid $75, you don't.

You can also log into your account and check out your summary. Mine says "early bird ticket" in it.

Pachinko

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I was directed towards this thread thanks to todays keynote news. Haven't gone to a gaming con since PAX prime in 2012 ... where I think I met Krae_man briefly ? I know I was hanging out with the staff of 1up most of that weekend and I recall a meetup then too. Can't believe that was 5 years ago. Anyway , my personal goals are to attend whatever EZA has in store for a meet up (last I've heard it will also be on Saturday Night) , watch the top 8 of capcom cup and hopefully play a few games ? It's going to be pretty casual on my end.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Well, feel free to add yourself to the Google Doc if you want a lanyard!

Meetup details are currently in flux as we have to schedule around everything. I too, wish to kick it with EZA!

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
I was directed towards this thread thanks to todays keynote news. Haven't gone to a gaming con since PAX prime in 2012 ... where I think I met Krae_man briefly ? I know I was hanging out with the staff of 1up most of that weekend and I recall a meetup then too. Can't believe that was 5 years ago. Anyway , my personal goals are to attend whatever EZA has in store for a meet up (last I've heard it will also be on Saturday Night) , watch the top 8 of capcom cup and hopefully play a few games ? It's going to be pretty casual on my end.

If you were hanging out with Bob, Jose and Jeremy at Gameworks, yep that was me.

TokyoSlim

Oct 27, 2017
I will prob see you guys there, but likely won't make any meetups or whatever this year, as I plan to be spending all non-PSX time hanging with guests I am taking to Disneyland/LA touristy stuff.

I already feel bad enough I'm prob missing out on Disney fireworks on Friday, for opening presentation, and sat night for EZA meet up.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Hey TokyoSlim! No worries if you can't make the meetup - you can still sign up for a lanyard if you want via the Google Doc and just find me at the event.

Wait, did EZA announce their meetup? I really want to go to that as well!