• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Savantcore

Oct 28, 2017
EU Blog Post Announcement

If you've missed out on playing some of the most acclaimed PlayStation 4 games of recent years then we have exciting news for you. On 18th July we're launching the PlayStation Hits range, a selection of some of the best PS4 games available at a great new price.

From award-winning epics to family-friendly favourites, PlayStation Hits offers an awesome line-up of titles for just €19.99/£15.99 RRP each. The range is available both digitally through PlayStation Store and physically via select retailers across the region.

29024144728_2bac9da449_o.jpg

Available in select markets only is the PlayStation Hits-packed PS4 bundle at amazing value, €349.99 RRP, containing:

29027931518_15370de253_b.jpg

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...laystation-hits-great-games-at-a-great-price/
29015765868_baf689df28_b.jpg

If you missed out on some great PlayStation 4 games that came out a few years ago, we have exciting news! We're introducing PlayStation Hits, a selection of incredible PS4 games that are easy on the wallet. From award winning epics to family friendly favorites, PlayStation Hits offers an awesome lineup of games for $19.99 USD (MSRP) each on PlayStation Store and select retailers across the U.S. In Canada, PlayStation Hits games will range in price, starting at $19.99 CAD (MSRP) each at participating retailers and PS Store.

At retailers, PlayStation Hits games will come in red packaging instead of our usual blue, and at PS Store the games will have red banners that'll make it easy for you to identify which games are part of the Hits lineup.

Below are the list of games that will become available in this new program starting June 28 in the U.S. In Canada select titles will be available – check out the Canadian PlayStation Hits page for details.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...laystation-hits-great-games-at-a-great-price/

If you missed out on some great PlayStation 4 games that came out a few years ago, we have exciting news! We're introducing PlayStation Hits, a selection of incredible PS4 games that are easy on the wallet. From award winning epics to family friendly favorites, PlayStation Hits offers an awesome lineup of games for $19.99 USD (MSRP) each on PlayStation Store and select retailers across the U.S. In Canada, PlayStation Hits games will range in price, starting at $19.99 CAD (MSRP) each at participating retailers and PS Store.

At retailers, PlayStation Hits games will come in red packaging instead of our usual blue, and at PS Store the games will have red banners that'll make it easy for you to identify which games are part of the Hits lineup.

Below are the list of games that will become available in this new program starting June 28 in the U.S. In Canada select titles will be available – check out the Canadian PlayStation Hits page for details.

29015765868_baf689df28_b.jpg

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some of these, like Infamous and Killzone, hit single digit pricing during flash sales on the regular. Others are a great deal, like Yakuza 0.

W4cko

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
When i was a kid my mom always bought platinum games because they were cheap en she knew nothing of games. 90 procent of those games were amazing and still hold a special place in my heart

JarlRaven

Nov 8, 2017
Ahh the bane of every neurotic physical enthusiast like myself. Was starting to think these would never show up this gen outside of Nintendo Selects but hello again my old nuisance.

Fdkn

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Red cases :/

I get the need for the 'greatest hits' notification on the box art, but they could've kept the blue

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Most of these have already been at the $20 price point, I think, but a good number have not. This is awesome. :)

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao this thread has 4 ops.

The is is pretty cool. A few of these have been ps+ titles, right? Maybe the others are coming one day...

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
And people said digital sales made Platinum/greatest hits reprints pointless

Good to have the choice

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I'm always curious why greatest hits titles get the absolutely most abhorrent cases you can imagine. Surely there's someone who wants to treat these gems with dignity and respect? haha

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting as last generation their GH titles were $30. They've dropped it back down to PS2-era prices.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There are some great games there, albeit most are rather old, and £16 is considerably more than they have been on sale for in the past as a result.

That console bundle is good.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
That price for Yakuza Zero is crazy.
Yakuza 0 is such a steal at $20
Some of these, like Infamous and Killzone, hit single digit pricing during flash sales on the regular. Others are a great deal, like Yakuza 0.
Yakuza 0 is £11.99 on the PS Store right now, which is an even better deal.

Also lol @ Killzone. I pity anyone who picks that up, it was the first game I played on PS4 at launch and what a complete and utter mess it was.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Wait! I expect ruined boxarts with ugly colors, different some, and maybe boxarts inside of boxarts with these type of things. This isn't so bad. I cannot accept that.

Nov 11, 2017
Those covers are atrocious why not just drop rhe price instead of going back to a terrible old box cover tradition

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I have no idea why they are doing this. And I am not being sarcastic.
I have seen most of those games cheaper than $20 (bloodborne, AC, Driveclub, etc.)
And they are not even the ''complete editions'' with the DLCs
What am I missing here?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Great for people who aren't into digital sales...but everyone else bought those games likely already for cheap during a sale.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Damn. Ive played all of these games already :/

Also a lot of these games gave gave already been at that $19.99 price

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Uncharted 4/TLoU/R&C bundle is the greatest bundle of all time.