• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankit Gaba

Banned
Mar 27, 2020
twitter.com

PS5 Only on Twitter

““The next gen starts next issue (June 2) as we reveal the latest games coming to PlayStation 5” #PS5”
Could the reveal be in May then

Last edited:

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
I wouldn't hold my breath because they had to post a correction because they posted wrong information about Ghosts and basically made it up

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
May is going to be a good month for Sony and Microsoft

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Lines up with everything we've been told by various people in the know. It also wouldn't make sense to reveal this stuff first in a magazine so I'm hopeful we get both the Xbox and PS events in May.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
Everyone: can May come any sooner?
May 2020:
EI3XCb9aRR6vhklnHfG_qQ

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
To dampen expectations it could be the games already announced like Godfall.

But hopefully the case is they're having an event in May which Sony show off the PS5's games.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
I would have thought that they would do something in June to coincide with when E3 was going to be (Which I think they did last year?)

May is cool.

ItsBradazHD

Nov 21, 2018
Expecting this to just be some third party games like Godfall, rather than anything Sony 1st party. Just feels weird they'd let OPM give any sort of hint as to when to expect new stuff

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are we talking about OPM here? Because they are just bullshitters. Yeah, looks like we are getting a PS5 related Sony event in May. But still, OPM are just bullshitters.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Come on May!! I need a bone here. It's nice seeing what MS is up to because it at least scratches a next gen itch but I'm buying a PS5 so I'll take anything at this point.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to see Horizon 2, Capcom vs SNK 3, and the remakes to Sky Cooper, Syphon Filter and Soul Reaver.

Deluxera

Mar 13, 2020
This Playstation magazine has as much information about next gen as the average Twitter-using basement dweller.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
are you sure that's the official Playstation magazine ?

I don't think so.

Looks like a random twitter account

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Last time I was excited about stuff in magazines, it Was just a couple of pages talking about the only few games that have already been announced as next gen titles.

Rather wait until Game Informer has a scoop

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Isnt this magazine the one that made that GoT "interview"?
If yes, i dont know if i trust

SpecDot

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
June 2nd falls on....yep, Tuesday. Sony should just forget Black Friday and drop the PS5 the week after calling it Sony Tuesdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.