• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
So this means reveal in May and more detailed print of the games shown start of June.

I'm get ready to pre-order next month then!

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
me right now reading this thread..

200.gif

we readying the banderas gif?

Dhruvenator

Aug 29, 2019
Cool! Any significance to the diamond shape around the Jun 2nd date? Indicative of PS5 design or a top down view perhaps? No rumor milling just curious. Exciting month ahead!

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
That ConsoleTime Twitter account does not look legitimate at all, where is their image from?

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
There is none, I searched on the official page and there's nowhere to be see,

No official tweets or nothing

Yea. I wouldn't be posting secondhand sources like this if I was the OP. Tho I understand the thirst. Luckily the wait for next news doesn't seem too far off regardless

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Not verified and OPMUK seems pretty sketchy these days, which is a pity because it used to be fairly legit.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Doesn't seem legitimate, but I do expect Sony and MS to have revealed a lot more by then. Can't see that they're gonna wait much longer if they're still aiming for that 2020 release

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
I think this originally came from Tidux -- so take with whatever amount of salt you deem appropriate.

twitter.com

Tidux on Twitter

“https://t.co/ZOfXALz28k”

The image he posted has fancy animated confetti, so at least it doesn't look too fake, but no indication how he acquired it.

Status
Not open for further replies.