• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Offer posted on hotukdeals

UK PlayStation Store link

Other links:
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland

This promotion opens on 25/10/2021 at 10:00 (BST) and closes on 31/10/2021 at 23:59 (BST). See full terms and conditions: play.st/Now12octe

Ongoing subscription with a £49.99 recurring fee charged every 12 months until cancelled . Scroll down for more information.

Access our collection of hundreds of games to enjoy on PS5, PS4, and PC. Stream PS4, PS3 and PS2 games on demand or download hundreds of PS4 games and play offline. With a wide variety of genres to pick from, you'll never run out of games to play.

Once you redeem, cancel so that it won't charge you the full price for the following year when the subscription ends.

Available in the following countries but I can't find the links to the other regions stores right now:

"Participating Countries"
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway

List of games available:
PlayStation.com
PS Now Guide

Last edited:

Aurora

Jul 22, 2018
Lemuria
Hmm I've been curious to try TLOU 2 out. Is this worth getting on top of a Game Pass Ult + PS Plus subscription or will I be left disappointed?

OP
OP
Damien1990

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
I live in Denmark, but somehow this doesn't show up on my PS Store. It's just the same price as usual...
Yes, that is the problem. On the UK store it still has the full price:

TVPvDC6.png

but the offer is a different thing in the store

sON6wWf.png

try this:

I was able to find it in the spanish PS Store by replacing the "IP9102-NPIA90011_01-PSNOWSUBS00365V2" of the normal link with the "IP9102-NPIA90011_01-PSNOWSUB12MDIS50" of the UK page. But the text mentions that it's a 3 months subscription, while the image says it's 12 months. Weird.
https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/IP9102-NPIA90011_01-PSNOWSUB12MDIS50/

dist

Oct 31, 2017
I was able to find it in the spanish PS Store by replacing the "IP9102-NPIA90011_01-PSNOWSUBS00365V2" of the normal link with the "IP9102-NPIA90011_01-PSNOWSUB12MDIS50" of the UK page. But the text mentions that it's a 3 months subscription, while the image says it's 12 months. Weird.
https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/IP9102-NPIA90011_01-PSNOWSUB12MDIS50/

I did this for the portuguese store and it shows at 12 months for 29,99€.

Thanks for the tip.

OP
OP
Damien1990

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
I've edited the OP to put the links for all regions in using your replacement. Thank you! The other regions say 12 months in the text and image so that is weird. Best to check with support.

XDDX

Oct 26, 2017
Do the PS4 download games work if you are in an unsupported region? For example: getting PS now on an account from a supported region, downloading PS4 games, and then playing them on your main account (which is not a PS now region)?

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Do the PS4 download games work if you are in an unsupported region? For example: getting PS now on an account from a supported region, downloading PS4 games, and then playing them on your main account (which is not a PS now region)?

I believe so yes, a lot of people on Reddit seem to play it this way. But I'd double check r/PlayStationNow if unsure.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Tempting. Can we download ps3 games on ps4 with ps now?
Edit : doesn't seem like it. I wonder if my crappy internet will allow me to play games on this service

Joe White

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Tempting, this might be enough to finally get rid of old PS4. There would be new games coming for it in 2022, but I don't think I want to experience those with that.

Cali32

Oct 11, 2020
Damn, that's a good deal! Might grab it to play some old PS3 games and maybe some PS4 games too. Thanks OP!

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
got a quick question

take example nioh2 , its available according to PS Store on PS4.

I got a PS5 and as far as im aware there is a free update to the PS5 version. Can i play the PS5 updated version ?

Bopp

Aug 6, 2021
Perfect timing. Wanted to buy Pillars of Eternity on sale and eventually Ghostrunner but 30 bucks for a sub that includes both games seems like a no brainer :)

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
got a quick question

take example nioh2 , its available according to PS Store on PS4.

I got a PS5 and as far as im aware there is a free update to the PS5 version. Can i play the PS5 updated version ?

No, somehow they made it so you are locked to PS4 versions even in those cases.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017

Yes you can. I play on my BR account and use my Spanish one with PSNow to download stuff.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Hmm I've been curious to try TLOU 2 out. Is this worth getting on top of a Game Pass Ult + PS Plus subscription or will I be left disappointed?

There is definitely going to be a considerable overlap between all those subs (I have all 3 lol), but if you want TLOU2 then the sub price pays for itself on this game alone. Considering it's a year sub I expect Ghost of Tsushima to come at some point, if you haven't played it and are OK waiting then it might be a good bet as well (I haven't and will just wait).

In December there will be GTA3 on PSNow, if you are interested.

xabbott

Oct 28, 2017
Florida
Excellent deal. Wish the US had it. It does make me curious if they are willing to take such a hit on profits just to beef up sub count or do they need to boost numbers because they are losing subscribers?

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks. Bad decision on Sony´s part.

Are there PS5 games on Now?

No, there are no PS5 games on the service yet. To give further context to your earlier question, a downloaded game WILL play with PS5 enhancements if those are enhancements are delivered by a patch, via enhanced BC.

If the PS5 game actually has a different SKU, then you are stuck with the PS4 version.

eoinmoners

Oct 1, 2018
I live in Asia and had an Irish PS Now account. No problems. Might resub for this price too as there's some good stuff there

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
Are PS accounts still region locked? I already have a US account and a BR account, I don't want to create a third IT account...

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Is there an equivalent US deal? I haven't used my UK account for anything in years.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
It is enticing. I could play San Andreas on game pass then GTA 3 on ps4 in december.

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No, there are no PS5 games on the service yet. To give further context to your earlier question, a downloaded game WILL play with PS5 enhancements if those are enhancements are delivered by a patch, via enhanced BC.

If the PS5 game actually has a different SKU, then you are stuck with the PS4 version.

so if i understood correctly , a PS4 game like God Of War which i think was updated via patch can be played on PS5 with all the enhancements right?

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
so if i understood correctly , a PS4 game like God Of War which i think was updated via patch can be played on PS5 with all the enhancements right?

If it's just a patch to the PS4 version yeah, which I think God of War is. There is no explicit PS2 God of War version currently (probably will be at some point though)

Same goes for TLOU 2

louris

Oct 27, 2017
Is it still possible to use this in a non-supported country with a new PSN account? Is it considered a bannable offense?