• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 29, 2022
FRwleKrWYAArS8W

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Of course I just bought Blasphemous last month...

Last time I played Soulcalibur was IV... If VI is decent SP I might pick it up.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Ooh nice. Already own SCVI so I'm glad more people get to try that game out!

Zep

Jul 12, 2021
Looking forward to them stepping it up a notch next month. Games like these aren't bringing me to the service.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020

It's still good SP. Unlike something SF 5, where most of the modes needed online to gather rewards, you can get everything you need offline and play with the character creator and all that.

Looking forward to them stepping it up a notch next month. Games like these aren't bringing me to the service.

True, but these three are nice filler games that I'm going to download once the new service comes out to go along with the bigger games they likely have prepared for launch.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland

Actually has a decent sp which is like an rpg mode with a map to tackle quests and a story that progresses. Also simpler 'character' stories that are generally just one battle after another with some talking heads explaining the story. It's definetly one of the better sp's out of current fighting games if not the best(mostly due to how poor the competition is in this regard).

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
How often do they cycle? I saw some R* games that had dates at which they'll leave PS Now.

Some of the big games cycle off after 3 or 6 months or so, but games of this size (i.e. been out for a while, sell for a discount) tend to stay for years.

Actually has a decent sp which is like an rpg mode with a map to tackle quests and a story that progresses. Also simpler 'character' stories that are generally just one battle after another with some talking heads explaining the story. It's definelty one of the better sp's out of currenty fighting games if not the best(mostly due to how poor the competition is in this regard).

Yeah, agree on both counts.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Good games, I just own two of them, and only have mild interest in the last one (Naruto).

June's PS+ / PS Now revamp can't come soon enough. Really looking forward to the extra PS5 support, and hope the service has bigger, and more recent game drops every month.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
blasphemous was good, I played it earlier this year. Haven't played the others, don't seem like my kinda games though.

Kitano

Mar 28, 2019
I wonder if Plus is going to be largely underwhelming or somewhat acceptable in June. I like the games from this month though.

finally

Jul 22, 2019
Terrible, why 2 fighting games at the same month, I don't know how Sony thinks really.

Blasphemous is decent but a bit slow and the story is extremely convoluted, 5/10 soullike there are much better ones like Grime.