• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
blog.playstation.com

Metro Exodus, Dishonored 2, NASCAR Heat 4 join PS Now in June

Battle mutated monstrosities in a trek across post-apocalyptic Russia, reclaim the throne as a supernatural assassin and dazzle crowds with your racing skills on the track

Can you survive a danger-filled trek across a nuclear wasteland? Perfectly play the part of a supernatural assassin? Take pole position on the race track? These are all questions you can answer today, thanks to the newest trio of titles joining PS Now.

Uncompromising survival horror Metro Exodus, stealth action adventure Dishonored 2 and racing sim NASCAR Heat 4 are all ready to play right now. Let's find out more about each PS4 game below.

Metro Exodus is available for 6 months (until November 30th), others are permanent additions.

Also, it looks like EU PS Now got some extra games, as 11-11 Memories Retold, Malicious Fallen, God Eater 2: Rage Burst, PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 and Tales of Zestiria have appeared on the Recently Added tab. Out of those games God Eater 2, PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 and Tales of Zestiria were already available on US PS Now.

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting note that the PS blog better mention in the future, 4 games are leaving this month, as of today :
  • Batman Arkham Knight
  • LEGO Ninjago
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Shadow of Mordor
Outside of the "marquee" games announced as such, isn't it the first time this happens ? Sounds like a way to bring the PS Now closer to the Game Pass style, and maybe also not getting the service up to 1000 games (which can sounds like a big selling point but may actually be overwhelming for the users and useless, imo).

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
That's all 3 Metro games on PS Now with their PS4 versions. Might have to do a trilogy playthrough at some point.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
They are out also for Europe? PS Now Catalogue is different for every country?
By region/continent, unless censorship applies special conditions (Germany might be an outlier in Europe, for example).

EDIT: To clarify, additions are indeed the same regardless or your region, as ArmGunar said. Differences in back catalogue might still persist.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Man I ran into a bug in the first Dishonored game when I enter a building to progress the story, bunch of goons randomly pop up in front, behind, or the side of me and kill me within a few strikes. Since I don't see where they are coming from I can't anticipate it, so I just gave up.

Might give 2 a try since it was at least made this gen.

OP
OP
lapsu

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Can anybody from NA confirm if the PS Now app shows 11-11 Memories Retold and Malicious Fallen? For some reason the blogpost does not mention those two games but they have been added to EU PS Now.

xMM4nsonx

Nov 1, 2017
By region/continent, unless censorship applies special conditions (Germany might be an outlier in Europe, for example).

EDIT: To clarify, additions are indeed the same regardless or your region, as ArmGunar said. Differences in back catalogue might still persist.

Thanks so much : )

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Already played Dishonored 2 and Metro Exodus and i'm not interested in the other two so nothing for me this month. But Metro and D2 are both great games so if you don't own them it's a good month.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Can anybody from NA confirm if the PS Now app shows 11-11 Memories Retold and Malicious Fallen? For some reason the blogpost does not mention those two games but they have been added to EU PS Now.
Both are there in the app on PS4 in addition to the three games in the blog post. So, five games for America in June. Weird how they add games without mentioning it on the blog.

remanutd

Oct 29, 2017
New York
I see 5 new games added to the US service. Metro Exodus, DisHonored 2, Nascar Heat 4, 11-11 Memories Retold and Malicious Fallen.

Currently downloading Metro Exodus, don't have enough space to download DisHonored2 and Malicious Fallen.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I want to see people's reaction to playing Metro Exodus now, because I finished it a weeks ago, and was disappointed as hell on that game.