• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
blog.playstation.com

PlayStation Now games for July: Red Dead Redemption 2, Nioh 2, Judgment

Also joining are God of War, Moving Out, Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, and Nascar Heat 5

ps-now-jul-drop-blog-creative-1920x1080-en-us.jpg

Red Dead Redemption 2 is available until November 1st and is download only

Nioh 2 has no time limit

Moving Out has no time limit

God of War has no time limit

Judgment is available until October 4th

Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 has no time limit

Nascar Heat 5 has no time limit

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 is the headline for me here. Only just came out. I've been thinking of picking it up. Don't need to now! Thanks!

Last edited:

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
That is pretty good! PS Now has had some cool moments I'm certainly more interested.

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
Wow swift Judgment... October?

I'll try Moving Out and Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, maybe Nascar Heat 5.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
My PS Now just lapsed and now I feel like a sucker since its the first good month in forever. Maybe I'll resub though if this actually the quality we're getting every month

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
I hate that I have to sub to this from a US account I made and I hope they roll it out to more countries but I'm hype to finally play RDR2. Was actually considering buying it recently. PSNow ha been pretty good lately.

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently I didn't knew that there is a PS5 ver of Judgment, I won't play it unfortunately. And now they don't even have the excuse of streaming is PS4 only as Red Dead Redemption 2 is a download only title, so Judgement PS5 ver could've been download only.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Now would be a great time for Rockstar to announce a 60fps patch for Red Dead 2. Not sure if it would make the game less boring, but I'd be willing to give it another shot.

Is there any reason to wait to play the PS5 version of Judgement over the PS4 version?

bakedpony

Oct 27, 2017
Now would be a great time for Rockstar to announce a 60fps patch for Red Dead 2. Not sure if it would make the game less boring, but I'd be willing to give it another shot.

Is there any reason to wait to play the PS5 version of Judgement over the PS4 version?

PS5 Judgment is 60 fps. Better graphics though some don't like the lighting change

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
The RDR2 download restriction is a bit bizarre for a streaming service.

The Olympics game is a great choice - it's the kind of game the that lots of people would be interested in playing but not so much in buying. Should do well on Now.

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
The RDR2 download restriction is a bit bizarre for a streaming service.

The Olympics game is a great choice - it's the kind of game the that lots of people would be interested in playing but not so much in buying. Should do well on Now.
Yeah, not sure what the reason is, maybe it's too demanding for streaming?

slider

Nov 10, 2020
I've never played RDR2. Only dabbled with the first too. I'm weighing up whether it's worth the DL given I'm sure I won't get anywhere near enough play time between now and November. Hmm.

CaptNink

Oct 27, 2017
B.C, Canada
I've never played RDR2. Only dabbled with the first too. I'm weighing up whether it's worth the DL given I'm sure I won't get anywhere near enough play time between now and November. Hmm.

One of the greatest games I've played, but it requires a lot of time - it took me a year and a half playing it off and on to finish it, but it was worth it!

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
People are getting way too optimistic about this month. The same thing happened when first party ps4 games were added a while ago… And then it went to shit again.

We are talking about a service that hasn't even added the ps4 remasters of ps3 games or added all the ps2 first party ports.

Still, I will try out Olympics with my wife.

Patrese86

Jun 6, 2021
That's a great month. Think I'll get the trial if there is one to try out for the olympic game.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
Come on Sony, time to put PS5 games on the service, even as a download-only option.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
One of the greatest games I've played, but it requires a lot of time - it took me a year and a half playing it off and on to finish it, but it was worth it!

Dammit. That's exactly the answer I didn't want!

Oh well - I'll dive in later this week and, who knows, it might give me a kick up the backside to pick up a copy.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Good lineup but wish some of the games that have a PS5 version were actually the PS5 version.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Finally time to try RDR2.

I avoided buying the game because of the controls/input lag complaints, but now I'll use the 7 days trial and if I find it acceptable I'll sub for a month.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm either not interested in or have already played most of the big games which are coming to Now in July, but that's still a great line up of games.