• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Mad Max is a fun as hell game. Yes it can be repetitive but I had a blast with it.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Mad Max is pretty cool. Played it with Gamepass and enjoyed. Not a game i would have bought normally. But its a nice game for a service.

Shock32

Oct 27, 2017
damn, i already have Max. it's awesome btw for new people. I don't think i'll enjoy trackmania tho, but i'll try it.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
So it's official?
Goddamn that's disappointing.

For those that haven't played Mad Max - enjoy. Yet another in the sea of open world games this gen, but the aesthetic and vehicle aspect make it worth playing.

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's the first time that I am more excited about the secondary game rather the headliner.

TheWickedSoul

Oct 26, 2017
Good month for me, no games to add to the backlog. Won't be downloading any of them, have the PS4 games on X1 and no interest in QBert.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Not one of the best months, this is clear. Even NMS could have been very satisfying.
I wished mad Max had PS4 Pro support.

Mona-chan

Oct 31, 2017
PS3 games are actual trash these days. Doesn't surprise me that they are ending support next year.
Reflects the fact that they are now picking obscure exclusive titles as free games, for whatever is left of the PS3 IGC.

Trackmania Turbo is great though, held off on buying it and good thing it's arriving on Plus.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
TrackMania Turbo seems fun, I think I played it somehow when it first released.

I own Mad Max but have never played it.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Went looking for the trophies of Toy Home... Game doesn't have them, because it's 10 years old. Lmao.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Mhhmm..fairly low cost games, Mad Max can be bought for 10€, Trackmania for 13€
don`t see why they upped the monthly prices, it`s even more low cost than before with things like Furi, which was 25€ at launch. Not to mention that these games here are fairly old. Not impressed.

Deleted member 8106

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I thought, since PS3 support will end soon, Sony would give away the best possible games, instead they keep on giving out Trash. They can just stop giving PS3 games right now if this is the quality of the titles we'll get until the service will shut down.

Mhhmm..fairly low cost games, Mad Max can be bought for 10€, Trackmania for 13€
don`t see why they upped the monthly prices, it`s even more low cost than before with things like Furi, which was 25€ at launch. Not to mention that these games here are fairly old. Not impressed.

https://www.unieuro.it/online/Giochi-Playstation-4/TrackMania-Turbo-PS4-pid3DP300079504

Even less, I saw both Mad Max and Trackmania for 5€ once.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Seems like a decent month, but I'd rather if Sony put more first party/exclusive games on this service. I have Game Pass and XBL Gold and both of those games have already been/are already available on there. I know that happens the opposite way as well....but like others have said, it's gonna be really tough for Sony to top R&C/Bloodborne.

Oct 27, 2017
I was upset by the news that they would eventually be dropping PS3/Vita games but their recent choices has me not caring anymore.

Trackmania is fun, but the rest is just mediocre, and I've heard really bad things about Qbert and In Space.

Binhoker

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There's nothing I want to play this month on ps+, gwg or gamepass.

That must be a new record!

(Maybe cities skylines? I've never gotten into a builder)