• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

2252617_1.jpg

From the usual leaker, guess i misread their message about not leaking the lineup this month.
Safe to say this is legitimate from their track record

EDIT: Godfall is "challenger edition" which is not an already announced edition of the game, so remains to be seen what is in this edition

EDIT 2: Just to be clear, the banner image here is likely unofficial given the title of the edition for Godfall is replaced by a bunch of Xs.

Last edited:

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, pretty good month this time!

EDIT: Oh, looks like it's not the Enhanced Edition of Mortal Shell. Disappointing if so.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
That's a good month yeah. Does Mortal Shell have a PS5 version, or it's an enhanced PS4 version?

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
oh man, I've dodged the bullet of buying Godfall for cheap so many times. So glad I waited, I'm actually quite excited to play it

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Decent, decent. 2 games I probably wouldn't buy, but won't mind playing as part of a subscription.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Should I even try Godfall?
Cool for Mortal Shell, I will take that.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
I kept an eye of Mortal Shell since the PS5 patch, LEGO games are often quite good and GodFall could be dumb fun.

Really good month!

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Never bought Godfall as I knew it would be the sort of game that would end up on PS+. Will finally get to try it out.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'll finally play Godfall.

Decent month, I don't think I have that Lego game either.

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 version of Mortal Shell, yuck
Great line up anyways, will gladly try out GodFall

EDIT: From one of PS Blogs: Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition is available March 4 as a completely free next-gen upgrade for existing Mortal Shell players who have already bought the game on PS4.

So I guess Enchanced Edition will be available as free upgrade?

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Not bad. Actually wanted to try Godfall for a bit but the middling reviews put me off buying it outright.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol. Few days ago I found the old godfall thread asking if it was worth buying. Amazing month for me

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
That's a good month yeah. Does Mortal Shell have a PS5 version, or it's an enhanced PS4 version?
The Enhanced Edition is a native PS5 game. If you buy that edition, you get both PS4 and PS5 versions, but the PS4-only SKU is still on the Playstation Store and it looks like that's what PS+ is getting.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Godfall not even worth being free, and Mortal Shell being the PS4 version, another nothing month for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Decent if true. Godfall sounds meh but will try it. Lego Villains is a game I wanted to try but never grabbed and mortal shell might be good.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Godfall seems to be a new edition which doesn't currently exist, so might be some form of stripped down version for PS+.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
Good month. Gonna try Godfall.

Mortal Shell is only for the PS4 version, kinda disappointing.

Where are the VR games?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming you cant get the PS5 update for Mortal Shell, guess Im playing that through Gamepass instead. I actually enjoyed Godfall myself... Might redeem the digital version and get rid of my physical disc.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Good month but fucking hell couldn't Mortal Shell be the PS5 version? I don't want to play at 30fps