• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
da18a5e592c0fca40ad8678c3c87ab6f37cb2964.jpg

PS Extra:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition | PS4, PS5
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege | PS4, PS5
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX | PS4
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue | PS4
Kingdom Hearts III | PS4
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory | PS4
Oddworld: Soulstorm – Enhanced Edition | PS4, PS5
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 | PS4
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint | PS4
Chorus | PS4, PS5
What Remains of Edith Finch | PS4
The Gardens Between | PS4, PS5
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers | PS4
Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain | PS4
Onee Chanbara Origin | PS4

PS Premium is the R&C games announced earlier this month. No additional games.

blog.playstation.com

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup for November: Skyrim, Rainbow Six Siege, Kingdom Hearts III and more

Also added this month: The Division 2, Chorus, The Gardens Between.

Last edited:

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
Again, stop with releasing several games from the same series during one month. Sony is missing the point entirely with this service, add some diversity for christ sake.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Haha how did Oddworld and Chorvs make it on that graphic but the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise didn't? That's a pretty big deal

Grakchawwaa

Mar 10, 2022
Again, stop with releasing several games from the same series during one month. Sony is missing the point entirely with this service, add some diversity for christ sake.

I have a lot of complaints about the service, but how can you say there isn't diversity when in one month we get Division, Skyrim, Kingdom Hearts, and Oddworld lol

ItsBradazHD

Nov 21, 2018
Another month of Premium being an absolute joke.. Extra is such a good value, will be interesting to see if they can keep up the quantity once the Ubisoft titles start to dry out.

MadeULook

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Washington State
Was Soulstorm any good? Only game that really interests me as I've either already played or not interested in the rest. Does make me want to replay Kingdom Hearts for the millionth time though.

Still a pretty good lineup for the month though for PS Extra. RIP to Premium subs though as that continues to be a joke.

Dyna

Nov 1, 2017
Finland
The highest tier of PS+ has been an absolute joke for this whole time, where are Dino Crisis and Ridge Racer 2? Both were mentioned by PS Blog themselves months ago. And that wouldn't even be the bare minimum of what they should be doing with the whole classics catalogue yet they aren't even doing that, lol.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Damn I just got all of KH on PC. KH3 in particular looks sublime at max settings.

Didn't know that KH3 is now patched on PS5 to at least have 60 fps. I would've tried that out first before I went all in on PC. That's worth another playthrough I'd say.

I never got Melody of Memory but finally I can try it out.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Thats a good Extra month. I'll finally play the second (technically 3rd) KH collection since it felt harder to justify the price.

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
I have a lot of complaints about the service, but how can you say there isn't diversity when in one month we get Division, Skyrim, Kingdom Hearts, and Oddworld lol
I would much rather have 4-5 diverse indie games instead of 4 KH or 2 EDF games during one month. Why not to spread them over several months? Like who is going go play 4 KH games back to back?

Reedirect

Oct 27, 2017
Chorus is a legitimately interesting choice. I've been meaning to play that, but the price always seemed a bit high, and I don't think I've seen it on sale either.

YohraUtopia

Apr 1, 2021
People are complaining? This is an insanely good offering. (At least at Extra but honestly the full ride gets you so much stuff. This is much better support than I expected. There's a lot of stuff there I've never touched - the entire KH series for example - but will definitely give it a whirl on the service. That, PS5 version of Skyrim (which we've all played a million times but a lot of people likely haven't) some fun dumb games (EDF is like perfect for these kinds of services) some art games (Edith Finch)... this is good shit.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
premium is such a neglected disaster

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
PS+ Premium sure looks like a waste of money right now.

Extra is good.

Cefalü

May 23, 2022
Damn Sony is forcing me to renew.

Including this month's I have to catch up with 40 games in the catalog.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Every month, Premium members feel what PS Now members felt when new classic games stopped getting added.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Though I'm going to let my Sub lapse depending on the Monthly games to resub for Basic, I at least have an excuse to eventually upgrade to Extra again once I finally get around to continuing my run into the Kingdom Hearts Saga. I own through 2.8 already but KH3+Melodies will easily cover the cost of an Extra Upgrade.

AEF1907

Dec 18, 2021
All Kingdom Hearts games !? Time for a replay after Ragnarök 🤤
PS+ Exrta is already the best subscription service I ever had.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
PS premium continues to be the biggest scam in gaming if you want classic titles and I'm subbed for like 3 years so I can't even run away from the disappointment
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwHP3hetS_Ytm8aI68DQbZdE

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
The way they categorize the games between premium and extra is so weird to me. The Bioshock games are on Premium but the Kingdom Hearts remasters are on extra? Skyrim is on extra but God of War 3 Remastered is on Premium? I really don't get it.

With that said, as I was looking at the list of premium titles, Sly Cooper is populating under the "Remasters" tab, instead of the "PS3" tab, the only PS3 game to do so. Probably doesn't mean anything but it's interesting nonetheless.

Kingdom Hearts is a great get though for those that haven't played them. Even the rhythm game is really good.