• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
KuqTsNr.jpg

Thought we could have all PS Plus Instant Games Collection discussion in one thread.

Here is a list of all the games that were part of the PS Plus program for all PS Consoles involved

For reference: All PS Games part of this program are only yours while subscribed

*Note: No one was really updating the other thread since the OP asked for a self ban, so I spoke to some mods that couldn't give me control and just said to make a new thread*

For owners of both Xbox One and PS4 that are subbed to both, here is the Xbox Games with Gold equivalent of this thread.

Last edited:

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
I'd have gone with "games will be announced on the last Wednesday of the month" as a subtitle ;)

Nice thread, maybe we'll get some discussion in it!

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Not sure if it is just me, but you might consider rehosting the game images.
As the hotlinked ones are not showing up for me.
Everything I post on Era, I rehost on imgur.com first.
3IbKLOD.png

brb

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Iconoclasts not crossbuy so far. Not seeing it for free on PS4.

On the PS mobile app you can add it to library and start download and that should get it up and running on the PS4.

Weird how you have to jump through some hoops to get it working though.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
On the PS mobile app you can add it to library and start download and that should get it up and running on the PS4.

Weird how you have to jump through some hoops to get it working though.

Yeah not even working from the playstation store on browser. Thanks for the help though, it worked through the app.

Edit: People should play this game it's very good. I'd played a couple of hours on Steam but stopped when I found out about it being on PS Plus this month.

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
Never tried Portal Knights. Looks like a Dragon Quest Builders-esque game, would that be accurate to describe it?

Also, this past month I've been having a blast with Onrush. Game is like crack, so, so addictive. And looks really good too, with a nice soundtrack.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
I need you guys' help about Plus and game sharing and couldn't find a more fitting thread, sorry!

Simplified Short version:

Let's say I don't have PLUS and go play with friend's PS4 where his primary account has PLUS, will I be able to access my games but also play online mp on his console without needing to make his PS4 my primary?

Longer version (and what I actually want to do):

I have a question about Plus sub.
So FIFA 19 is on sale.
I would like to make a new account (without buying a PLUS sub) specifically to buy the game and then share that account with a (just 1) friend of mine so he can download it to play against each other's (I already own and play FIFA on Switch).

We both have a primary account on each of our consoles with PLUS sub.

As I understand it, only one of us will be able to play FIFA using his primary account to play both offline and online while the other will have to settle using the new account.

But will the latter also be able to play online thanks to having a PS+ enabled primary account on the same console?

Cilidra

A friend is worth more than a million Venezuelan$
Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa
I need you guys' help about Plus and game sharing and couldn't find a more fitting thread, sorry!
Simplified Short version:
Let's say I don't have PLUS and go play with friend's PS4 where his primary account has PLUS, will I be able to access my games but also play online mp on his console without needing to make his PS4 my primary?
Longer version (and what I actually want to do):
I have a question about Plus sub.So FIFA 19 is on sale.I would like to make a new account (without buying a PLUS sub) specifically to buy the game and then share that account with a (just 1) friend of mine so he can download it to play against each other's (I already own and play FIFA on Switch).
We both have a primary account on each of our consoles with PLUS sub.
As I understand it, only one of us will be able to play FIFA using his primary account to play both offline and online while the other will have to settle using the new account.
But will the latter also be able to play online thanks to having a PS+ enabled primary account on the same console?
If both your primary account have PS+ then yes. The new account will be played on the PS4 on which it's not registered as primary and the PS4 on which that new account is registered as primary will allow any account to play it. On both PS4, since there is a primary with PS+ all the account logged on either one have access to on-line.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
If both your primary account have PS+ then yes. The new account will be played on the PS4 on which it's not registered as primary and the PS4 on which that new account is registered as primary will allow any account to play it. On both PS4, since there is a primary with PS+ all the account logged on either one have access to on-line.

Awesome, thanks a bunch mate!
Off I go to buy it :)

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow's the big day again, get hype!
Hoping for a meaty AA/Triple A JRPG, maybe Ni No Kuni 2 or Tales of Berseria... both have been heavily discounted a few times already.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Time for something good/suprising, although i don't really know what i could need/want as free game, which i haven't played yet. Arkham Knight maybe.

FliX

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
HITMAN, amazing. :D
Just this morning I was thinking it would be a good fit for this month on PS+. :)

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Hitman is like the best game ever made. Plus, if you buy Hitman 2, you'll be able to play the old levels in the updated engine.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
We won't get March PS3 and Vita games (or any month thereafter). PS4 will get new games on the regular date.
Yes, my post is really stupid. I really missed to post some key words to show it was about that entire PS3-Vita discussion on how they would handle those extra couple of days. Thanks for catching that.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
So do you guys think Sony will give us more PS4 games now? I'm sure many feel a loss of value in their plus sub because of no PS3 and Vita games, and they have ro know that.
I heard some speculation on some YT channel that they are maybe offering 2 AAA games and 2 indie games each month come March, but 4 PS4 games sounds kind of too good.

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
So do you guys think Sony will give us more PS4 games now? I'm sure many feel a loss of value in their plus sub because of no PS3 and Vita games, and they have ro know that.
I heard some speculation on some YT channel that they are maybe offering 2 AAA games and 2 indie games each month come March, but 4 PS4 games sounds kind of too good.
I mean there definitely needs to be some sort of added bonus. Removing 4 games every month is way too high and not even added 90GB of cloud space can save that.

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
Came here to post something like this. It would suck if they just removed PS3 and Vita stuff without offering us something more on the PS4 side of things (100 GB of cloud space is nice, but additional games would be much nicer).

...yeah, I'm a hoarder who doesn't have enough time to play the games I already have and want to play, why are you looking at me like that? >.<

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
So, I tried to google but found nothing, at least outside Japan, but did we really never get The Darkness II via plus? Why the hell did I always think I owned it already.

On topic: We better get at least a third game, or from now on the PS4 games better be decent and not the usual crap with a random good month here and there.
Going from 2 PS3 + 2 Vita, to 2 PS4 + PS3 + Vita, to just 2 PS4 would be a seriously shitty move. More often then not the PS3/Vita game given was the savior for me.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
On topic: We better get at least a third game, or from now on the PS4 games better be decent and not the usual crap with a random good month here and there.
Going from 2 PS3 + 2 Vita, to 2 PS4 + PS3 + Vita, to just 2 PS4 would be a seriously shitty move. More often then not the PS3/Vita game given was the savior for me

You'd hope so, but given Sony has already begun sending out emails saying no more ps3vita games, and nary a mention of changes to the PS4 games, it seems like they really do intend on just pocketing the extra cash.

FliX

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
In case people didn't realise. You can play a lot of the old (legacy) Hitman (1) maps in Hitman 2 without purchasing hitman 2. Just download hitman two and the legacy maps from the psn store.
You also get trophies for both individually.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I expected two, and they are actually okay choices, but dropping to two is still kind of disappointing.

Hopefully April is at least as good.