• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like whenever there is a Call of Duty game, they announce it before the last Wednesday before etc. and they also release it before the first Tuesday of the month. MW2 drops on July 28th. Pretty sure the last CoD got a similar treatment too.

Deleted member 3190

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This might not be place for this, but I'm hoping someone can help me out or direct me somewhere. I tried in the PlayStation studios thread, but they seem a bit pre-occupied with how they've been Dishonored by the Bethesda purchase. It's a bit Doom and gloom over there and the Fallout may last for weeks. Anyway, sorry for the bad puns could someone please help me out or direct me somewhere that could.

I went to download Rocket League the other day to connect my Epic account to my in-game account. But it looks like it has disappeared from my download list. I was in the beta prior to release and got the game with PS+ when it released. Only the beta app is still in my download list (verified with PSDLE and on my PS4). It looks like some of my DLC purchases have disappeared too. I know I had purchased the Delorean and Batmobile, but only the Batmobile is still there. My PS+ did expire for a about a year spring 2019 to earlier this year (with 1 or 2 months purchased in between), but I'm currently subscribed up for a few years. I also changed my PSN username (from binarymellon -> binarymelon), but I didn't think this would effect software licenses. Just wondering if anyone has experience anything like this before and what they did to fix it. So far PlayStation support has been unhelpful, but I'm going to keep trying with them. The worst part is I have 14 years worth of purchases and I have no idea what else might be missing.

Edit: I should also add that have the receipt for the purchase on the store and still have access to some of the other games on the same receipt.

Fucking PlayStation support:
Gerson E.:Thank you for contacting PlayStation, my name is Gerson E. how may I assist you today?

Remember: Please do not refresh your screen as it will disconnect the chat session. Thanks!

Me:For some reason I no longer have access to Rocket League, but I purchased it through PS+ when it first launched.

Gerson E.:I'm really sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with that content. I'll be more than happy to help you today.

Gerson E.:We will be working with the account you started the chat with. Before we start can you be so kind and provide the following information:

First and Last Name

Current Email Linked to the Account.

Me:**********, ***************************************

Gerson E.:Thank you for the information Ryan.

Gerson E.:How long ago did you purchase the game?

Me:July 7th, 2015

Gerson E.:Do you still have it on your library or are you having issues downloading it?

Me:It's no longer in my library or my download list on the PS store.

Gerson E.:Thank you for confirming that. Let's follow some troubleshooting steps.

Gerson E.:Step 1: Log into the PSN Account that purchased the content in question.

Step 2: Go to Settings > Account Management, and select Restore Licenses. Click OK when done.

Step 3: Go to the PS4™ Library > Purchased and select the game in question.

Gerson E.:Select [Download] to start the download process.

Me:I tried with another support person last week, and it didn't work. They had to disconnect me because they were having issues with their system.

Gerson E.:I see. Have you tried to download it from the web store?

Me:Yes. It just gives me the option to buy it again and the item no longer exists in my download list.

Gerson E.:Thank you. Let me check what other option we may have to get this fixed.

Gerson E.:I'm still checking your request, please stay with me. Feel free to type anything you want every 2 minutes just to keep the chat active. I appreciate you patience.

Your chat timed out because you didn't respond to the agent. If you'd like more help, please start a new chat.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
If you have the receipt that should be enough for them to help you, I hope you get it fixed. I had the same issue where I had 2 months worth of PS+ games disappear, they wanted me to show receipts but this was far back enough where free 'purchases' did not generate email reciepts, despite their insistance that you got a receipt everytime you downloaded something even demos. I never got the games back and they told me they couldn't help me.

Deleted member 3190

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you have the receipt that should be enough for them to help you, I hope you get it fixed. I had the same issue where I had 2 months worth of PS+ games disappear, they wanted me to show receipts but this was far back enough where free 'purchases' did not generate email reciepts, despite their insistance that you got a receipt everytime you downloaded something even demos. I never got the games back and they told me they couldn't help me.
Turns out it's apparently an issue because (while my PS+ was inactive) I redeemed the game on PS Now. Something people should be careful with in the future. Even if we shouldn't really need to be. I feel like Sony's paper mache PSN design/infrastructure is really going to start showing it's age soon.
www.resetera.com

PlayStation Now in September: Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil 7, WWE 2k19, Observation

Just wanted to give a bit of a warning that people should take care when playing games through playstation now. I've been having issues accessing Rocket League that I purchased through PS+ when it launched and I just had the following chat (excerpt) with PS Support. It's probably not a...

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Turns out it's apparently an issue because (while my PS+ was inactive) I redeemed the game on PS Now. Something people should be careful with in the future. Even if we shouldn't really need to be. I feel like Sony's paper mache PSN design/infrastructure is really going to start showing it's age soon.
www.resetera.com

PlayStation Now in September: Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil 7, WWE 2k19, Observation

Just wanted to give a bit of a warning that people should take care when playing games through playstation now. I've been having issues accessing Rocket League that I purchased through PS+ when it launched and I just had the following chat (excerpt) with PS Support. It's probably not a...
Wow, so now redeeming a game via Now cancels your Plus license for that game? Holy shit.