• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...s-for-march-are-bloodborne-and-ratchet-clank/
  • Bloodborne (PS4)
  • Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
  • Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3)
  • Mighty No. 9 (PS3 and PS4)
  • Claire: Extended Cut (PS Vita and PS4)
  • Bombing Busters (PS Vita and PS4)
Starting next year on March 8, 2019, the PS Plus monthly games lineup will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles. This won't affect any games you've already downloaded, or will download, prior to March 8, 2019. Those games will still be part of your PS Plus games library as long as you remain a member.

Last edited:

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
FUCK YES. I can finally play Bloodborne and Ratchet! :)

Thank you, PlayStation.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, definitely a good month for folks who haven't played Bloodborne yet! I bought it forever ago, but still haven't played... Maybe I should make that my goal for March.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTF! Bloodborne!

I'm very glad! hope even more people give that masterpiece a chance

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Wow, that's a fantastic month for PS+. Already own everything I care about here but really nice for those that don't.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I can play Bloodborne on my Pro now.

What happens if you purchase DLC for a PS+ game?

The Ummah

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I own physicals of BB and Ratchet, so I'm here for the digital copies. Nice month for PS+!