• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 20, 2019
2214526_1.jpg

https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/...k21-offerts-sur-ps5ps4-dematerialises-2214526

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Before people start with it being fake. The deals are posted on the French version of HotUKdeals and the poster is vetted by the moderation staff.

Liked The Golf Club 2019 when it was added to Now, so I'll try PGA. The others... Eh.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Decent month I guess.

Don't care about Hell Let Loose as it is MP and I own MKX already. I like golf though so I will give it a go.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
Isn't Mortal Kombat already in the PS collection? Not a great month to be honest.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
"multiplayer tactical first-person shooter" - I'm out
Old version of MK - I'm out
Golf - I'm out

I hope this isn't real. Rotten month.

T-800

Oct 30, 2017
I'm really happy with that. Spent a lot of time with The Golf Club and I'll very happily play the latest version.

I've decided to stop buying games. I own plenty of games that I haven't spent enough time with and thanks to PS Plus I get 2 or 3 new games each month. Doesn't makes sense to keep buying things.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Hopefully Oct makes up for these.

Edit: Finally correct hah.

Just interested in the golf game, don't play MP PVP or fighters.

Yeah, this is the worst month so far.

Last edited:

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
MKX, plain old MKX at that? Yeah no, I'm good with my MK11 Ultimate (had no interest in MKX in respect to art direction or roster, guest characters included).

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
That sucks. MK is already part of PS Plus Collection and I don't care about the other games.

Was hoping for Nick All-Stars Brawl.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Hell let Loose being part of PS+ is interesting. Hopefully that will make this game get enough of a player base.

Gol

Nov 4, 2017
But MkXl was in the ps plus collection.

I don't know what Hell let loose is, and a golf game? Christ.

y0shizawa

May 3, 2021

Bit of a rough month, Hell Let Loose certainly felt like a free to play Battlefield when I tried the beta -- shame its taking a PS Plus slot.

MK a lot have via PS Plus Collection, and then the golf game should be good but is definitely not a wide appeal game

WyLD iNk

Oct 27, 2017
Here, duh.
Pro: Hell Let Loose looks pretty cool, even though I'm not huge on multiplayer only games.

Con: I have no PS5. =(

And MKX? Not XL? Heh, I'm literally maybe about 6 or 7 towers away from finishing MKXL on the X1. You're gonna try to entice me with a barebones version?

And some golf game, eh? Why play that when I can slam my fingers in the car door over and over until I die?

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
Nothing for me this month but I can vouch for PGA being a worthwhile download for anyone who doesn't already own it and fancies a golf game. However small that niche might be.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
The string of multiplayer focussed months is frustrating. Especially with most of them being shooters or sports.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I reupped in November of last year. I think I'll just let it lapse lol. Also the reason I never get multiple years unless its insanely cheap.

It was a good few first months with the collection too at least.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, this can't be true, right? lmao
2021 was my first year as PS+ subscriber and aside from first few months the service is meh (mind that i hardly play MP and often ''free'' games offers are COD number 10, COD number 15, same with Battlefield and other mp shooters).

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Happy for pga tour, been playing it on stadia after grabbing it dirt cheap a year ago but having it on playstation means I can play it with friends who don't use stadia

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Hell Let Loose is fantastic but it may be the least casual game to ever release on PS+.