• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Didnt find out the OT for PS+ so decided to make one!

New games coming out next wednesday , any guesses?

Wouldnt mind one of these :
Far Cry Primal
Bloodborne
Darksiders II
God Of War 3 Remastered
The Order : 1886

Jimmyfenix

Oct 25, 2017
Time for knack but in all seriousness after TPP i don't know what to expect.

Maybe Mad Max , Dying Light

GamerUP

Oct 28, 2017
Latin America.
I want Outlast 2 for November´s PS Plus, but that would be a dream jeje, maybe darksiders 1 or two? maybe the furys collection? remember darksiders 3 is coming next year, so darksiders would be amazing for PS Plus users.

xZoneHunter

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne would be nice. But i'm easy to please, as long as it's something i don't have yet - i'm happy.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sony's obviously going to reveal TLOU 2 as November's free game in their Paris conference. Also, Knack.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bloodborne would be a great addition and would make total sense. If people like Bloodborne after getting it free for PlayStation Plus then they'll be likely to buy The Old Hunters.

I've never played the game because I know I'll be terrible at it but if it was free I'd definitely give it a shot.

OP
OP

just_one

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bloodborne would be a great addition and would make total sense. If people like Bloodborne after getting it free for PlayStation Plus then they'll be likely to buy The Old Hunters.

I've never played the game because I know I'll be terrible at it but if it was free I'd definitely give it a shot.

x2

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
We're two days from the Update and still don't know what the free games are, thought the Pre-show at PGW might reveal them. No leak either, strange.

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
November PS+:
Worms Battlegrounds (PS4)
Bound (PS4/PS VR)
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS Plus bonus – PS VR)
R-Type Dimensions (PS3)
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (PS3)
Dungeon Punks (PS Vita & PS4)
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse [Ep. 1 & 2] (PS Vita)

ENCODED

Oct 27, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Instead of ps3 games, they should replace it with movies. I'd be more excited about that than never playing the games that are given away each month lol

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Hey, I remember a useful tool shared here to easily look up your digital library in a browser.
Anyone sees what I'm talking about?

Marcos

Oct 25, 2017
Im new to ps plus i have a question:

If I download a free ps plus game, then cancel and delete the game. Will it be available for free if I get ps plus again in the future?

ENCODED

Oct 27, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Hopefully Dec titles will help redeem ps, but it'll probably be another crap month. I'm hoping I'm wrong though. I think they still need to do away with ps3 games and replace it with movies, I just haven't used my ps3 in at least a few years lol.

Deleted member 11262

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have to say Bound looks strikingly beautiful and has amazing animations on display which prove the technical and creative talent of the development team, but after the initial admiration and half an hour later it's getting really boring. "What am I even doing here" is my unfiltered reaction to what's happening on the screen. It's pretty barren.
Dancing is fun though.

ENCODED

Oct 27, 2017
Vancouver, BC
I have to say Bound looks strikingly beautiful and has amazing animations on display which prove the technical and creative talent of the development team, but after the initial admiration and half an hour later it's getting really boring. "What am I even doing here" is my unfiltered reaction to what's happening on the screen. It's pretty barren.
Dancing is fun though.

I played until the beginning of the third level (just to try it out until I got bored). And then that happened, I got bored of the pace of the game. The story seems a bit confusing, at first you're a pregnant woman reading a story, then you're in her imagination? As a ballet girl listening to her mother to save the world from a monster. Your biggest threat from what I've experienced is falling off the platforms lol.
Maybe it's just not my game, but it does fall into the genre of flower, abzu, flow, etc.

dismal

Oct 27, 2017
I have a question about PlayStation Now (if anyone even uses it), there doesn't seem to be a more appropriate thread for this and it's not important enough to warrant a new thread. I remember Bethesda games having serious performance issues once your save file grew past a certain size, I witnessed it with Skyrim but heard that Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas also suffered the same fate. Has anyone tried either of the Fallout games on PS Now? Do they still have issues or did whatever solution Sony came up with for mimicing the PS3 hardware fix it?