• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Awww yusss ready for that Death Stranding info

Can someone Earth Math for me:

So Death Standing showcase is at 12:00am on Sept 12?

The focus of the show seems to be Sony Japan games and games associated with Sony Japan, so I wouldn't expect any particular focus on this show.

Oddly disappointing a game that takes place in Japan isn't being shown
/shrug

edit: realize its being shown but no new info. booo

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oddly disappointing a game that takes place in Japan isn't being shown
/shrug

edit: realize its being shown but no new info. booo

I mean, the developers are American. These kinds of things are usually discussions with actual dev team people talking about the games.

I also kind of imagine hype for Tsushima is not nearly as high in Japan as it is in the West. At least not yet.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
No point in bringing out the big guns for Tsushima yet when Death Stranding and TLoU Part II haven't released yet. Sucker Punch's time will come... in time.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
LOL glad to see all of the NIOH 2 love in here! I personally cant fuckin wait wow wow wow

KirikaPirin

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
Interesting to see if the demo of Nioh 2 will be shadow dropped during TGS. Or at least beta?) As for release, I assume late January - mid February is a safe bet.

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
Loved Ni-oh 1 platinum and played all the dlc including some of the very hard missions, can't wait for the sequel.

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure which one I am more excited to see. FF7 or Death Stranding.

As for Nioh, I loved Nioh 1. Played so much of it but eventually got burned out.

I tried Nioh 2, and beat the first boss.

It felt like........more of the same. If you told me I was playing some DLC, I would 100% believe you. Everything just felt the same.

danhz

Apr 20, 2018
Not sure which one I am more excited to see. FF7 or Death Stranding.

As for Nioh, I loved Nioh 1. Played so much of it but eventually got burned out.

I tried Nioh 2, and beat the first boss.

It felt like........more of the same. If you told me I was playing some DLC, I would 100% believe you. Everything just felt the same.
And thats exactly what i want it to be..just more of it.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Vestan always bringing the good OTs. So I guess I'll tune in when the Death Stranding part starts.

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for the nice OT.

I'm really feeling good about this TGS... it will be one of the best in the last few years.

Can't wait for FFVIIR and Death Stranding and Tales of Arise and the rest of Japanese Goodness.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The stream time changed a little bit. For Sept. 12, Death Stranding panel starts 30 minutes earlier than the time in the OP.
Oh shit really? That's cool.

Vestan always bringing the good OTs. So I guess I'll tune in when the Death Stranding part starts.
Thanks dudes. Hyped for Death Stranding.

Oct 27, 2017
Live in 16 hours according to the YouTube link, so about 2am UK time. I won't stay up for that so I'll catch up with the news tomorrow morning.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Live in 16 hours according to the YouTube link, so about 2am UK time. I won't stay up for that so I'll catch up with the news tomorrow morning.
Death Stranding begins around 6AM-ish UK time, think the 2AM start is just for formalities and stuff, y'know, introductions and openings. It seems Sony only have Death Stranding to show for day one anyway.

Oct 27, 2017
Death Stranding begins around 6AM-ish UK time, think the 2AM start is just for formalities and stuff, y'know, introductions and openings. It seems Sony only have Death Stranding to show for day one anyway.

Ah, fair enough. To be honest I'm not all that interested in DS just now so I'm more interested in getting details on the other games.

Jun 4, 2018
Death Stranding, baby! Honestly, Kojima Productions' stage panels are always so fun - even if they weren't showing gameplay or a new trailer, I would still tune in, especially with the voice cast present. Such a fun time.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Death Stranding, baby! Honestly, Kojima Productions' stage panels are always so fun - even if they weren't showing gameplay or a new trailer, I would still tune in, especially with the voice cast present. Such a fun time.
yeah last year's was really fun. It's good that this year also has voice cast panel so I am excited for that as well.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Can someone create a countdown timer?

I'm from EST, but am currently in CEST for work, and the schedule is JST.

Time zone be hard, yo.