• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
'tomorrow

SXdNIxZ_d.jpg

Translation: Tomorrow 17:30 we'll announce the PS Plus games for February. Can you guess which games? Hint: One of them is a very well-known saga

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Technically today, as in 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Sony want to push Crash into the public conscious as much as possible so that the new game that gets announced at the PS5 event goes down a treat. This is one method of doing that.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crash Collection is still selling. I cant see it on Plus.

Bioshock collection would be my bet. Its regularly super cheap too.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I could see Crash being on PS Plus, it came out years ago and it's been real cheap on sale.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
its the same day and time every month (aside from that one time it was on a State of Play)

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Crash was on humble monthly recently, and it seems like a fair few of this games rotate between plus, humble, gamepass etc so I wouldn't be all that shocked.

Gulduur

Oct 28, 2017
Bioshock sounds pretty right, especially if you take "one of them is a saga" literally.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Sony could literally send me a Slim Jim in the mail and it would be better than Microsoft's offering this month. Looking forward to whatever it is.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
That's not how you do hints, that could be how you mislead people though I don't think an official account should do that! This is kinda bizarre.

Last edited:

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Owning a Gaming PC and a PS4 is a very hard thing personally. There's some slim pickings on PSN for someone like me and these monthly hit me like say humble bundle on the PC does.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
That's not how you do hints, that could be how you mislead people though I don't think an original account should do that! This is kinda bizarre.
I can't wait for the replies on social media on how Sony has duped them into buying a new PS+ subscription in anticipation for Crash...

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
So, based on a lot of your suggestions/guesses, are we at the point now where PS+ Monthly offerings are pretty much becoming a Remastered dumping ground?

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Good way to get internet points. It could have been anything and they were technically right.

Status
Not open for further replies.