• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Can you believe March is already behind us? Reflecting on the month, the PlayStation Store charts tell us that players showed up ready to wield swords, bats, and guns. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Devil May Cry 5 clashed blades, with FromSoftware's challenging shinobi adventure securing third place. MLB The Show 19 scored second, confirming that baseball season is back in full swing. Finally, congrats to Tom Clancy's The Division 2 winning the top spot. This polished shooter sequel grabbed gamers' attention with a wealth of missions to execute.

PS4 Games :
  1. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (New)
  2. MLB The Show 19 (New)
  3. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (New)
  4. Devil May Cry 5 (New)
  5. Grand Theft Auto V (3)
  6. NBA 2K19 (7)
  7. Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (Re-entry)
  8. Far Cry New Dawn (8)
  9. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (4)
  10. FIFA 19 (9)

PS VR Games :
  1. Beat Saber
  2. Job Simulator
  3. Superhot VR
  4. Arizona Sunshine
  5. PlayStation VR Worlds
  6. Gun Club VR
  7. Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
  8. Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
  9. Astro Bot Rescue Mission
  10. Borderlands 2 VR

PS4 Games :
  1. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (New)
  2. Grand Theft Auto V (2)
  3. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (New)
  4. FIFA 2019 (11)
  5. EA Sports UFC 3 (RE)
  6. Devil May Cry 5 (New)
  7. Titanfall 2 (RE)
  8. Battlefield V (18)
  9. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (RE)
  10. Minecraft (8)
  11. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (16)
  12. Far Cry New Dawn (5)
  13. Need for Speed Payback (RE)
  14. Star Wars Battlefront II (RE)
  15. The Forest (3)
  16. Gang Beasts (20)
  17. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (RE)
  18. F1 2018 (RE)
  19. Rocket League (14)
  20. Need for Speed (RE)

PS VR Games :
  1. Beat Saber (1)
  2. Creed: Rise to Glory (7)
  3. Statik (RE)
  4. Job Simulator (2)
  5. Borderlands 2 VR (RE)
  6. Gun Club VR (RE)
  7. Superhot VR (5)
  8. Accounting + (RE)
  9. Crisis VRigade (10)
  10. Farpoint (RE)

February 2019 thread : https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-store-february's-top-downloads-anthem-securing-the-top-spot.104218/

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
It's not in the OP, but the North America link also shows Apex Legends at the top of the free to play list as well.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
It's always incredible how well MLB does in the US with zero marketing

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rainbow Six Siege is the equivalent of GTAV. Always in the top charts. Amazing. What a comeback of a game.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nothing too interesting to me personally in March. Very much interested in seeing how Ace Attorney sells in April.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see PES hanging on. I always fear it will go away, specially now with Konami not giving a fuck about games.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Strange to see Far Point there. Must be from people who got their Aim controller with Firewall.

Or they are just playing with a Dualshock.

Oct 27, 2017
Is really not a great game, it sold really well initially because of the crazy hype but that's about it

5 months later and that bad word of mouth finally kicked in, eh? It was a month full of new releases and some older cheap games on sale that always make the list. If you want to see what bad word of mouth can actually do, look at Anthem.

Malek

Feb 15, 2018
5 months later and that bad word of mouth finally kicked in, eh? It was a month full of new releases and some older cheap games on sale that always make the list. If you want to see what bad word of mouth can actually do, look at Anthem.

Nah people been pointing out the game flaws even since day 1

And it's far off being a bad game like the examples you posted above, it's actually a decent game but just not as good as people make it out to be

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always surprised by MLB The Show. I don't know anyone who plays it, but it always does great numbers.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Devil May Cry 5 beaten by Sekiro, despite Sekiro being on sale for only 1 week.....damn.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
These sales charts are the only reason I'm even aware of MLB The Show's existence, not that surprising outside the US but it barely even gets a mention on here

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
GTA V selling more than both DMC5 and Sekiro in EU.

Now I know which region to blame if we don't get more sword/melee focused action games in the future.