• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
AHW7TtJ.png

rB3fNmb.png

Public Games/DLCs:
  • Helldivers and DLC is 16
  • Predator Hunting Ground and DLC is 6
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Days Gone
  • Guns! Up
  • Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
store.steampowered.com

Steam Curator: PlayStation Studios™

PlayStation Studios is home to the development of Sony Interactive Entertainment’s own outstanding and immersive games, including some of the most popular and critically acclaimed titles in entertainment history.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Not a big PC gamer, but will be interesting to see what else Sony has lined up for Steam.

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
My guesses would be-

Concrete Genie
Bloodborne
Dreams
Shadow of the Colossus
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Until Dawn
Uncharted 4 and Expansions (and perhaps The Nathan Drake Collection as well)
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Infamous: Second Son

The Last of Us Remastered is possible as well. Unlikely to be their system-selling franchises like God of War and Spider-man.

Either way, cool to see this happening.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
My guesses would be-

Concrete Genie
Bloodborne
Dreams
Shadow of the Colossus
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Until Dawn

The Last of Us Remastered is possible as well. Unlikely to be their system-selling franchises like God of War and Spider-man.

I'd take Shadow of the Colossus PS2 over PS4. As unlikely as it sounds :(

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Bring Bloodborne you cowards. It's a crime the game is still locked on the freaking base ps4 with that framepacing.

OP
OP
dex3108

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
My guesses would be-

Concrete Genie
Bloodborne
Dreams
Shadow of the Colossus
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Until Dawn

I would calm down a bit. Most of these unlisted onse are probably either test entries or DLCs.

pyxl_8

Oct 27, 2017
They won't even put the effort into unlocking the Bloodborne frame rate on their own console and you guys think they'll port the game to PC lmao

Deleted member 46489

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
They won't even put the effort into unlocking the Bloodborne frame rate on their own console and you guys think they'll port the game to PC lmao
How do you expect them to "unlock" the Bloodborne framerate on the PS5? They can't simply turn a switch to do that. Making Blooborne 60fps or unlocked would require a port. My guess would be if they have involved a porting studio to do the PC port for them, they'll also utilize their services to do a proper PS5 port.

But again, these are just wild guesses. Don't take my word on anything.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Unlocking the frames won't sell them an extra 2 million copies, and they can always release the patch with the PC release.

don't destroy my dreams, damn it!

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
My guesses would be-

Concrete Genie
Bloodborne
Dreams
Shadow of the Colossus
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Until Dawn

Is the last of us not considered a system selling franchise?

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Nice, I hope this bears fruit. It would be a really nice way to preserve some of Sony's games. I am quite doubtful we'll see the top of the top hits (Uncharted, God of War, Last of Us), but I'd love to be proven wrong.

GT Sport to tap in to the sim community on PC?

Gran Turismo on PC would be awesome. I have a hard time seeing that coming, but it would make a lot of sense (outside of having to keep the servers open for several more years). Then again, never would I have expected Horizon Zero Dawn on PC, until it was announced.

Deleted member 46489

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Is the last of us not considered a system selling franchise?
It absolutely is. But the Last of Us 1 is a PS3 game from 2013 (unless you wanna count the remastered version as a separate game).

I think Sony would feel comfortable putting it on PC, especially since it's a story-focused game, and the sequel can only be played on Playstation. It might actually incentivize players to buy the console.

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
It absolutely is. But the Last of Us 1 is a PS3 game from 2013 (unless you wanna count the remastered version as a separate game).

I think Sony would feel comfortable putting it on PC, especially since it's a story-focused game, and the sequel can only be played on Playstation. It might actually incentivize players to buy the console.

Yeah I was thinking about what their move would even be in regards to porting this series to the PC In the near future. With the TV series and (from what we know) a remake of part 1 on the ps5 I feel if the pc were to get a port it would more than likely be that one but will Sony really go that route during the highest point in it's popularity and before letting it sell x amount on the home console? I mean don't get me wrong I'd love to play the series with raytracing on my 3080 all day but I think we're a long way off if that's the move.

Deleted member 46489

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Yeah I was thinking about what their move would even be in regards to porting this series to the PC In the near future. With the TV series and (from what we know) a remake of part 1 on the ps5 I feel if the pc were to get a port it would more than likely be that one but will Sony really go that route during the highest point in it's popularity and before letting it sell x amount on the home console? I mean don't get me wrong I'd love to play the series with raytracing on my 3080 all day but I think we're a long way off if that's the move.
Who knows. I'm just guessing, as I said. What Sony actually has in mind, only they and Jason Schreier know. :P

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
How do you expect them to "unlock" the Bloodborne framerate on the PS5? They can't simply turn a switch to do that. Making Blooborne 60fps or unlocked would require a port. My guess would be if they have involved a porting studio to do the PC port for them, they'll also utilize their services to do a proper PS5 port.

Sucker Punch, Bend and Sony Santa Monica bumped the fps cap from 30 to 60 in the PS4 versions of their games when running on PS5. No native PS5 port was necessary for that.

Deleted member 46489

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Sucker Punch, Bend and Sony Santa Monica bumped the fps cap from 30 to 60 in the PS4 versions of their games when running on PS5. No native PS5 port was necessary for that.
Yes, the first party studios worked on that. And in this case, From Software would have to do that work. Except they are not owned by Sony, and Sony can't tell them what to do. And they're currently knee-deep in development of their largest game.

Unless Sony hires an external studio to do the work, it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
Yes, the first party studios worked on that. And in this case, From Software would have to do that work. Except they are not owned by Sony, and Sony can't tell them what to do. And they're currently knee-deep in development of their largest game.

Unless Sony hires an external studio to do the work, it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.
That's true and I'm not disagreeing with that. Just with the notion that it would require to port the game to PS5. I suppose Sony could've handed the responsibility to Studio Japan, who worked with FROM on the game, but they would've done so a while ago if they truly cared.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
3 released games [plus 1 upcoming] and 21 DLCs for Helldivers and Predator.

There's nothing new here.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017

We at least know it's possible, with that 60 FPS mod someone actually got working on a native console. Knowing how passionate the fanbase is, it would happen one way or another with a PC version.

Last edited:

Deleted member 46489

Banned
Aug 7, 2018
We at least know it's possible, at least, with that 60 FPS mod someone actually got working on a native console. Knowing how passionate the fanbase is, it would happen one way or another with a PC version.
I'd love for it to happen. The game absolutely deserves to be on PC, with remastered visuals and better performance. Hope Sony invests in that.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
People are going to not read the OP and be confused and think that there will be 41 Sony games on Steam.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
dex3108 You sure DLCs count into 'my games' count? Cause afaik, steam distinguishes HARD on game type and DLC type apps in its database so counting the 24 DLC in my Games might be the best thing to do..unless the app is set to unknown type or idk hidden...also there are also 'package that are also visible and are attached to these games on steamdb in terms of 'packages' and the package count if you add these from all the games included that sony has published or those that are present in the steam page, still doesn't match up to '41'...something is definitely fishy..

OP
OP
dex3108

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
dex3108 You sure DLCs count into 'my games' count? Cause afaik, steam distinguishes HARD on game type and DLC type apps in its database so counting the 24 DLC in my Games might be the best thing to do..unless the app is set to unknown type or idk hidden...also there are also 'package that are also visible and are attached to these games on steamdb in terms of 'packages' and the package count if you add these from all the games included that sony has published or those that are present in the steam page, still doesn't match up to '41'...something is definitely fishy..

When you go to Browse tab it separates games and DLCs. It's actually missing 2 games there (Guns! Up, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture).