• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Name for OT 12

• |OT 12| Timed Exclusive until |OT 13|

Votes: 398 44.0%
  • |OT 12| Next Gen is Miles Morales Away

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • |OT12| Are We The Baddies?

Votes: 352 38.9%
  • |OT12| Is This Even Legal

Votes: 66 7.3%
  • |OT12| Anti-ConSony is great to me

Votes: 28 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London

Yeah, it wasn't a criticism of the game as it looks amazing.
I think i'm just getting too squeamish in my old age or something, though i can imagine the gurgling blood noises on the PS5 Tempest engine should be interesting.

They released 2 fun adventure games back to back, it's not like they just make dark games.

They can make a third i will just be sad that it probably wouldn't be for me, it wasn't a knock as TLOU2 looks incredible.

Jan 20, 2019
Even 2B is a bit too much considering they'd have to close / relocate at least the mobile studios. It's not like AT&T would let anyone pick the studios they want, right?

Yes, even 2B is a bit too much.

Oh that doesn't seem like a good deal, didn't knew licenses weren't included. So whoever is going to acquire them is most probably going to have to negotiate the licensing deal as well because most of their studios games are close to completion.

Yah, there is better option out there if is studios that someone like Sony or Microsoft is looking for.

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
Don't worry if you already got GoT or something. I plan a lot more when PS5 launches.

Yeah, it wasn't a criticism of the game as it looks amazing.
I think i'm just getting too squeamish in my old age or something, though i can imagine the gurgling blood noises on the PS5 Tempest engine should be interesting.
For me it was multiple reasons as well.

The first game stressed me out a lot, the grim tone of the second, even more brutal violence. Also while I liked the first I'm not overly fond of the IP.

And agreed the game looks amazing.

Last edited:

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
Everything at Ubisoft will probably leak, besides Prince of Persia because they keep that a big secret.

Cthulhu_Steev

Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry if you altes ady got GoT or something. I plan a lot more when PS5 launches.

Thank you for this, it's very generous. I'm not going to enter because I've pre-ordered - probably won't be entering any of the PS5 giveaways, I'm fortunate enough to have the money to buy games, I'd rather leave it open to people who are struggling.

Again, it's a incredibly generous offer.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure where to post this, but at work we just received a promo picture that shows a black and red PS5.

OaTSQ1j.jpg

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
Can you leak something that never exists and will never exist? :p
Beyond Good and Evil 2 exists, so everything can happen at Ubisoft. Though tbh. i don't know if i would be so excited for it, because in some way shape or form they will probably make it Open World or include RPG Elements or make the climbing more automated.
Basically i expect a new PoP to be Assassin's Creed but a bit more arcadey and i don't want that.
But on the other Hand
I do want a new Prince of Persia.

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
Beyond Good and Evil 2 exists, so everything can happen at Ubisoft. Though tbh. i don't know if i would be so excited for it, because in some way shape or form they will probably make it Open World or include RPG Elements or make the climbing more automated.
Basically i expect a new PoP to be Assassin's Creed but a bit more arcadey and i don't want that.
But on the other Hand
I do want a new Prince of Persia.
I want it too, I have just given hope and descended into despair about it. The issue is that they don't own the license.
I was hoping the shell was easily changed and you could go wild with it, but i'm happy with both the black and the white versions.
That sounds cool too!

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Not sure where to post this, but at work we just received a promo picture that shows a black and red PS5.

OaTSQ1j.jpg

I'd say that looks like a Miles Morales special edition, but the design is too understated for that. Video game companies aren't capable of making a console based on a game without plastering a huge logo on it somewhere.

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
Insert gif here how I can't handle praise.

I can't find a good one that expresses that.

Edit:

The light is praise.

ZestyWellinformedArawana-size_restricted.gif

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'd say that looks like a Miles Morales special edition, but the design is too understated for that. Video game companies aren't capable of making a console based on a game without plastering a huge logo on it somewhere.
If its the limited edition Miles morales I m sure price will be 2000$ due to scalpers haha

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
Lacrimosis I hope it's okay if I enter, my friend really wants this game but he can't get it right away, would be an awesome present for him.

Ok. MarsipanRumpan you as well.

But really can you trust people who don't use umlautss?

You made me remember how much I want a Knight Rider game. :(

I wonder how uncharted 5 will run on a black ps5.
Smooth.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
There's still that blue hue from the blue light left on the console. And that controller's backside seems to be white. Looks a bit unofficial even if it's from Sony.
The lights would still be blue no matter the color and the backside looks more like metallic/shine thing.
Unless that poster is trolling I wouldn't rule this out. Maybe I will make a thread, see if someone knows more.

Status
Not open for further replies.