• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Name for OT 12

• |OT 12| Timed Exclusive until |OT 13|

Votes: 398 44.0%
  • |OT 12| Next Gen is Miles Morales Away

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • |OT12| Are We The Baddies?

Votes: 352 38.9%
  • |OT12| Is This Even Legal

Votes: 66 7.3%
  • |OT12| Anti-ConSony is great to me

Votes: 28 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
People just need to come to terms that Bluepoint is going to get hounded on by FromSoft fans either way...

For god's sake, From fans turn on FromSoft on a dime as soon as they are given an opening. Dark Souls 2 anyone?
Very true, even From themselves get it.

Oh I knew about that. I thought there was more to the story because of the wording of their post and thought I was missing something.
Nope, don't think so. Hell I don't even think he was brought up in this thread until that post.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I wonder how big GT7 is going to be. We should have all the Sport content day one, a bunch of tracks that we know exist or were intended including some classics and maybe even the likes of Isle of Man that they presumably scoped out years ago... also a veritable fuck ton of cars since they finally began outsourcing car modelling. Really hope we have lots of cars throughout the decades, the kind of cars we got in the first few games.

I hope and pray it does release within the first 6 months and the gameplay teaser perhaps suggests it's definitely coming sooner rather than later. If it was this year my mind would explode. I hope they keep the GT Sport style racing but give us far more options in terms of Daily curated races, it was the absolute pinnacle of online racing for me as a console gamer.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ee-DEUs-YXo-AEGw-DO.png
Moments before the jets fly over her head. So good.
Wtf, why is this game so hard?
gitgudwjk7x.jpg

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Like I don't see why customizable controls would be a bad thing, though it might be kind of hard to pull off considering how Souls games are structured. Like that control scheme is just kind of...locked. It's possible they could let people rebind them but it would probably make things harder rather than easier?

An easy mode would be hilarious only because it would make it 1000% clear that Bluepoint doesn't get Souls even a little bit.

I know some people would complain about accessibility options but I do think at least adding some form of them would be a good thing for the remake. I have the platinum for every single Souls game but I'll always be a proponent for an easy mode but I do know that is a highly contested issue/view though.

I feel one way or the other we'll most likely see game play of it at the event next month. I feel out of all the games that aren't Miles (as that feels like a lock), Demons Souls might have the highest chance to be a launch title.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
boards.greenhouse.io

Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation

PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive...
Are you a game developer with an appetite for high quality, 3rd person, Action/Adventure games? Sony PlayStation's Visual Arts Services Group (VASG) on our San Diego campus provides world-class content, development and services to Worldwide Studios.
Sony PlayStation is building a new game development team in partnership with the Visual Arts Service Group (VASG), an award-winning, full-production studio that specializes in Animation, Motion Capture, Cinematics, Art and Scanning. This is the same extraordinary team known for its contributions to beloved franchises like Uncharted, Death Stranding, God of War, The Last of Us II, and more. We continue to partner with PlayStation Studio's best minds at Naughty Dog, Guerrilla Games, Santa Monica Studio, Sucker Punch Productions, Bend Studio, Japan Studio, Insomniac Games and more.
Ownership and maintenance on gameplay systems such as: Melee combat, ranged combat, gameplay cameras, player navigation, etc.
Previous experience shipping a 3rd person action game.

boards.greenhouse.io

Insomniac Games

Insomniac Games is searching for its next Senior UI Artist, responsible for creating and maintaining the artistic vision for game UI. They'll develop art content for user interfaces (UI), motion graphics and other in game needs. Sr. UI Artists mentor, tutor, and provide assistance to other artists to improve workflow and content pipeline.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
boards.greenhouse.io

PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive...

boards.greenhouse.io

Insomniac Games

Oh look, another opening for the development of the next Uncharted

Deleted member 66837

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 24, 2020
I know some people would complain about accessibility options but I do think at least adding some form of them would be a good thing for the remake. I have the platinum for every single Souls game but I'll always be a proponent for an easy mode but I do know that is a highly contested issue/view though.

I feel one way or the other we'll most likely see game play of it at the event next month. I feel out of all the games that aren't Miles (as that feels like a lock), Demons Souls might have the highest chance to be a launch title.
why make a game more accessible and potentially open it up to a new audience when you can GIT GUD

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
why make a game more accessible and potentially open it up to a new audience when you can GIT GUD

Assuming the difficulty is the same as the original, outside of polishing things up I wonder what are some reasonable accessibility options we could expect, if any. Has bluepoint in the past added accessibility options to the remasters/remakes they've worked on in the past? Only ever played the MGS HD collection and the Uncharted Remastered collection but for the latter I never played the originals on PS3 (outside of UC1) so not sure if they added anything.

Viceratops

Banned
Jun 29, 2018
Assuming the difficulty is the same as the original, outside of polishing things up I wonder what are some reasonable accessibility options we could expect, if any. Has bluepoint in the past added accessibility options to the remasters/remakes they've worked on in the past? Only ever played the MGS HD collection and the Uncharted Remastered collection but for the latter I never played the originals on PS3 (outside of UC1) so not sure if they added anything.
They added photo mode and higher difficulty

Oct 25, 2017

As a Soul's fan, I hope there's an easy mode so I can bask in the tears and salt of shitty fans thinking they are good at games or whatever nonsense they have convinced themselves of.

I hope it happens so badly.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Whew Lost Legacy is just throwing trophies at me for every little thing I do, I just accidentally drove off a waterfall as I misjudged how high it was an got a trophy. Played for about 3 hours and already 8 trophies.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a Soul's fan, I hope there's an easy mode so I can bask in the tears and salt of shitty fans thinking they are good at games or whatever nonsense they have convinced themselves of.

I hope it happens so badly.

Honestly I hope they try lots of new stuff.

If it's just the exact (or mostly) same game with a new coat of paint then I'll pass on it.

Also, checkpoints before bosses. Do it.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Nope really seems like they were just trying to get people riled up since we've ignored it in this thread and already mentioned it has its own thread

Wasn't trying to get anyone riled up. This is a PlayStation thread studios and my post was more of commentary on the forum as a whole and how many of them threads were popping up and getting locked up.

To my knowledge, this thread has never been a cult like thread in which every non 5 star/positive PlayStation related news gets an unwarranted defensive reaction or agenda connotations attached to them. I hope it's not going that way.

Deleted member 66837

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Wasn't trying to get anyone riled up. This is a PlayStation thread studios and my post was more of commentary on the forum as a whole and how many of them threads were popping up and getting locked up.

To my knowledge, this thread has never been a cult like thread in which every non 5 star/positive PlayStation related news gets an unwarranted defensive reaction or agenda connotations attached to them. I hope it's not going that way.
I'm not sure what you're looking for discussion wise it's one person who said their opinion. The most anyone here can do is say they disagree. The reposting of the comment is just console war fanning which is never good discussion hence why they kept getting locked

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
boards.greenhouse.io

boards.greenhouse.io

Insomniac Games

I love some qualifications in this kind of job listing

"A passion for playing and developing outstanding games."
"- Oh damn, I just like to make and play mediocre games!"

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what you're looking for discussion wise it's one person who said their opinion. The most anyone here can do is say they disagree. The reposting of the comment is just console war fanning which is never good discussion hence why they kept getting locked
Yea there's really no point in having huge arguments about it. It's his opinion, making thread after thread getting locked is pointless.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Yall better be playing Cuphead as we speak XD

Sheesh, that PS4 reveal trailer is going to rack up more views than most of the trailers to come out of either Sony's and Xbox's first party events

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
No MP trophies? Maybe I'll try to platinum the game one day them.
ND had quite a bit of fun naming some of these trophies. just got the "Yas Queen" Trophy a few minutes ago.

UC4 MP trophies are easy. They won't stop you from plat.

And if you give up the UC4 for crushing the you ll give up LL as well. Tho it's as easy as UC4.

More annoying miscellaneous trophies tho.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
UC4 MP trophies are easy. They won't stop you from plat.

And if you give up the UC4 for crushing the you ll give up LL as well. Tho it's as easy as UC4.

More annoying miscellaneous trophies tho.

Will definitely attempt to platinum it one day, with you and Miggy playing the multiplayer with me I'm sure I'll get the MP trophies withing time. So far I am finding LL a bit easier on moderate then UC4 on moderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.