• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2019
I'm finding it nearly impossible to focus at work lately..

Halloween, the election, & PS5 all on the horizon, how am I supposed to actually be productive??

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Days Gone patch:

Screenshot_2020-10-28_at_18.20.43.png

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Dualsense works on a MacBook for remote play, but only when plugged in. Doesn't seem to be recognized by the app via Bluetooth. Even the MacBook only sees it as a "wireless controller" as opposed to the DS4 which comes up as a "DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller."

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
do we know how these patches are affecting the actual game install size after being updated? i'd be surprised if this actually added 25gb to the game install if it's doing stuff like optimizing the load times and whatnot.

idk if we've seen before/after examples of the other games that have been surprise patched
I don't remember but this one seems to be a lot larger than the others. unless they patched a lot of stuff in the game
Did I miss something?
MS console dog whistling marketing saying they are the only console to have all RDNA2 Features.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Dualsense works on a MacBook for remote play, but only when plugged in. Doesn't seem to be recognized by the app via Bluetooth. Even the MacBook only sees it as a "wireless controller" as opposed to the DS4 which comes up as a "DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller."
Bluetooth mode activates the same way as the DS4 -- you hold the PS button with the Share button.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
It's a load of nonsense, given a lot of the RDNA2 features are tied to DirectX (such as ray tracing) and Sony doesn't use DirectX so have developed and customised their own solutions and APIs instead.
Well let's at least be fair here. We don't KNOW that PS5 has its own solutions for variable rate shading, sampler feedback streaming, and mesh shading.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Did anyone read the news?
Amazon is currently arguing that users don't actually own purchased Prime video content.

That all digital future sure looks like a bright one.

Status
Not open for further replies.