• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

24th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards Finalists Revealed

The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) is pleased to announce the nominees for its 24th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards (#DICEAwards). Academy members will begin general voting for the video game industry’s premier peer-based awards show on Jan. 26th, 2021 at 5:00 PM PT.

The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) is pleased to announce the nominees for its 24th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards (#DICEAwards). Academy members will begin general voting for the video game industry's premier peer-based awards show on Jan. 26th, 2021 at 5:00 PM PT.
The winners will be revealed at the D.I.C.E. Awards ceremony, happening virtually on April 8th, 2021.
A total of 57 games from 2020 received a nomination. The Last of Us Part II leads with 11 nominations followed by Ghost of Tsushima with 10 nods and Hades with 8. Tying for 5 nominations each are Half-Life: Alyx, Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Finalists for 2020's top honor, Game of the Year, are: Animal Crossing: New Horizons, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, Ghost of Tsushima, Hades and The Last of Us Part II.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) is pleased to announce the nominees for its 24th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards (#DICEAwards). Academy members will begin general voting for the video game industry’s premier peer-based awards show on Jan. 26th, 2021 at 5:00 PM PT.

The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) is pleased to announce the nominees for its 24th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards (#DICEAwards). Academy members will begin general voting for the video game industry's premier peer-based awards show on Jan. 26th, 2021 at 5:00 PM PT.
The winners will be revealed at the D.I.C.E. Awards ceremony, happening virtually on April 8th, 2021.
A total of 57 games from 2020 received a nomination. The Last of Us Part II leads with 11 nominations followed by Ghost of Tsushima with 10 nods and Hades with 8. Tying for 5 nominations each are Half-Life: Alyx, Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Finalists for 2020's top honor, Game of the Year, are: Animal Crossing: New Horizons, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, Ghost of Tsushima, Hades and The Last of Us Part II.
Sony dominating.

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017

TLOU2 is leading as usual. Ghost got nominated for best online, Legends mode is amazing specially for a free add on.

rmmontoto

Jan 25, 2021
Oporto, Portugal
Hello everyone! I am new here. I've just registered on ERA because I've reading this thread for a long time and I finally decided to join to the party.

First of all sorry for my english as I am not a native speaker (I am Spaniard) so if I make some mistakes, sorry in advance.

One of the things why I finally decided to register on ERA was to show some support to KatharsisT, I trust you and I think that you win nothing lying to us, so let's have some patience :)

Last edited:

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Paid upgrade
XLdezK7.png

At least we are going to see more Lou
luRGfug.png

KatharsisT

Banned
Mar 2, 2020
Not cool
Hello everyone! I am new here. I've just registered on ERA because I've reading this treads for a long time and I finally decided to join to the party.

First of all sorry for my english as I am not a native speaker (I am Spaniard) so if I make some mistakes, sorry in advance.

One of the things why I finally decided to register on ERA was to show some support to KatharsisT, I trust you and I think that you win nothing lying to us, so let's have some patience :)
Wow, thank you very much for that ! It always help to receive this type of messages !

illmatic22

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Super Bowl LII Champions

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Why? It could be like Ghost of Tsuchima.
Doubt square would pass up the money. Makes even more sense releasing it as a separate sku since it'll launch alongside the Xbox/pc versions.

Square have barely patched the original game, I doubt they'll do any sort of tsushima/days gone esque BC performance patch.

This is the same company that released an uprezed switch port of dragon quest that looks worse than the original ps4 release.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Hello everyone! I am new here. I've just registered on ERA because I've reading this treads for a long time and I finally decided to join to the party.

Welcome.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

Hello!

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado

Welcome

Oct 25, 2017

Welcome!

El Manco

Oct 28, 2017

Hola! Y Bienvenido! :-)

Kunjiru

Apr 14, 2020
Who thinks we're getting a State of Play date this week?

Not me lmao :(

Nah. If the remake is indeed real, I don't see Sony announcing it now or even teasing it in a Zoom call.

It'd be a big deal, like a "one last thing" in one of their events/streams.

I mean, I remember Dan Southworth basically saying they are making DMC5 almost 4 years before release on some random reunion panel, when the rest of the world thought DMC is basically dead at that time 🤷‍♂️

Edit. also yeah, I lost all hope about SoP soon too :c

Status
Not open for further replies.