• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Latest 4chan "leak" for PS+ upcoming games. Truckload of salt and all that, but how happy would you be if these were the games for the next 3 months?

ps-plus.png

Source
I dont believe it in the slightest, but only 3 more days until we can know for sure i guess

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if by any chance PS5 is going to receive a patch to 60 FPS for the latest Bethesda's games (Prey and Dishonored 2)? I know a Doom Eternal one was promised quite a while ago. Also no solid rumor on PS+ yet is sad. Hope they keep the momentum.
I doubt they'll receive updates. They just received 60fps on Xbox with FPS boost, and I don't see what benefit MS or Bethesda would get by upgrading them for PS5, or why they would do FPS boost if an update was on the table.

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt they'll receive updates. They just received 60fps on Xbox with FPS boost, and I don't see what benefit MS or Bethesda would get by upgrading them for PS5, or why they would do FPS boost if an update was on the table.

You are correct - the FPS boost is from the BC team and was done without touching the code. Therefore, this type of update is impossible on a PlayStation.

tok9

Prophet of Truth
Nov 2, 2017
Pretty much what everyone else said. That leak falls off a cliff at the end. Just doesn't make any sense to make and release a remaster of Into the Nexus the same month as Rift Apart

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Pretty much what everyone else said. That leak falls off a cliff at the end. Just doesn't make any sense to make and release a remaster of Into the Nexus the same month as Rift Apart
It also lists GTA Online, even though Sony said all PS5 owners will get it regardless with no mention of Plus. It also has it releasing too early, the game was announced for the second half of the year.

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
It also lists GTA Online, even though Sony said all PS5 owners will get it regardless with no mention of Plus. It also has it releasing too early, the game was announced for the second half of the year.
Nopes, GTA online is free only for PS+ members for 3 months, releasing in second half of 2021.

That 'leak' is so obviously fake.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Nopes, GTA online is free only for PS+ members for 3 months, releasing in second half of 2021.

That 'leak' is so obviously fake.
Sounds like you wont need a PS+ sub to claim it, although you'd need it to actually play it
In addition, a new standalone version of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be made available, with access to all PS5 owners for free within the first three months of the title launching. Once the entitlement is claimed, the game is theirs to keep, and with a PlayStation Plus membership, PS5 owners will be able to play GTA Online as much as they want.

Sony Interactive Entertainment Reveals Stunning Design for PlayStation 5; Announces More than Two Dozen New Games for the Next Generation Console

SAN MATEO, Calif., June 11, 2020 – Innovation and creativity collide this holiday season, as Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) revealed new details for PlayStation®5, including the next-generation console’s design and a deep lineup of brand new games coming to the platform. In a livestream...

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
Sounds like you wont need a PS+ sub to claim it, although you'd need it to actually play it

Sony Interactive Entertainment Reveals Stunning Design for PlayStation 5; Announces More than Two Dozen New Games for the Next Generation Console

SAN MATEO, Calif., June 11, 2020 – Innovation and creativity collide this holiday season, as Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) revealed new details for PlayStation®5, including the next-generation console’s design and a deep lineup of brand new games coming to the platform. In a livestream...
Ahaa. The trailer said PS+ required but maybe that is saying it is for playing the game. Thanks for the correction.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

You are reading it wrong, any PS5 owner can play it for the first 3 months, PS+ players will be able to keep on playing it afterwards.
So they have essentially put only the online portion of GTAV on PS+ on PS5 for 3 months but in addition to that non PS+ owners can also claim it and play it in a duration of 3 months.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I don't have any strong details but I've been told that PS5 PS+ members already have one of April's PS+ games, so I'd presume one of the games is something from the PS+ Collection.

Ie, I wouldn't believe that 4chan nonsense.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
June looking really nice, also a game called "Creaks" according to that post

Wasn't expecting 2 Ratchet games in one month; surely that makes zero sense, however Nexus is a very short game and a prequel to the PS5 game coming out so actually, kinda makes sense?

Last edited:

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
It's real.

At least for April
Well, that's a bit disappointing for April. I guess Oddworld free on launch is nice but nothing else for me there.

May looks decent though if we finally get Dreams!
June looking really nice, also a game called "Creaks" according to that post

Wasn't expecting 2 Ratchet games in one month; surely that makes zero sense
Oh really? Didn't see that! Creaks is the newest game from the Machinarium team.

Last edited:

pure

Jun 18, 2019
Germany
What about Disco Elysium and PS+ ? Still hasn't received a store page as far as I can see. And the release date should me March 30th, no ?

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
Just watched an online match of that Anime football game and somehow it looks like it'll be filled with less bullshit than your average game of PES

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Just think for a moment, what if Insomniac were able to get Miles Morales, Spider-Man Remastered, R&C Rift Apart AND Into the Nexus remastered out the door all in the span of about half a year. Holy shit!

Also, if the rest of that 4Chan post is accurate then it's nice to know Dreams is about to get a metric fuckton of exposure that it really needs and deserves. Hopefully they're able to pull off a PC release around that time to push it even harder.

Yan

Oct 29, 2017
I'm just curious about this, jstevenson, is there anything different at Insomniac or the development process since joining WWS or is making games just the same as before?

Status
Not open for further replies.