• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Sony to fans, hopefully:
0XbMEv.gif
We bout to chug that whole bottle

Oct 25, 2017
I hate it when people spoil things especially when you're close to the event happening, that's 1 surprise down the drain and something I legitimately didn't expect, but am now excited for.

mercuralia

Sep 30, 2020
Portugal
🇵🇹Vamos com tudo!🇵🇹

It's been great to see there's a fair few PT and BR members here on Era. I don't have friends interested in gaming IRL and I don't play many multiplayer games, so before registering here my contact with the Portuguese gaming community was mostly the replies in Eurogamer.pt.

They are awful.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh come on...

That would've been a really nice surprise.

How can this shit leak if its one of sonys own studios...

MisterP𝕏L

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone know if it's possible to take someone's backup?

I lost the USB key and therefore all my backups including Ghost of Tsushima ... If there is a DLC I would have to redo everything suddenly: /

KatharsisT

Banned
Mar 2, 2020
Not cool
Stop browsing enthusiast websites?

The whole "I want to experience marketing as intended" is so bizzare.

Plus, this is even funnier coming from you.
I knew about it, this is no question.

It was for the people here, otherwise I'd have spoiled it but some users here already asked to not spoil the events coming.

And also I said I wouldn't leak things until MGS or Silent Hill is there.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Oh wow that GoT news is nuts… I burnt out hard on that game but I've been thinking of giving it another shot.

Was coming hot off of my GOTY TLOU 2, plus I was feeling extra jaded and negative due to the pandemic and it definitely affected by enjoyment of that game. This will be the perfect reason to revisit it with a clear mind :)

MisterP𝕏L

Jul 10, 2019
I knew about it, this is no question.

It was for the people here, otherwise I'd have spoiled it but some users here already asked to not spoil the events coming.

And also I said I wouldn't leak things until MGS or Silent Hill is there.
Now that it's done, you confirm that a dlc is coming (without necessarily giving more details)

Or do you agree to say it in mp? =)

Edit: oh ok, it's good. 👍🏻

Oct 25, 2017
Keanu Reeves being in Cyberpunk and walking onto the E3 stage would've been not nearly as big of a moment if we knew beforehand.

Okay... but who cares? Seriously. It's marketing.

And that was marketing for a shitty game.

Single player.

This is all you'll get from me on this.

Ask Transistor if you want.

I just find it funny you leaked Silent Hill and now you are going on about the evils of leaks and ruining surprises.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay... but who cares? Seriously. It's marketing.

And that was marketing for a shitty game.

I just find it funny you leaked Silent Hill and now you are going on about the evils of leaks and ruining surprises.

"Who cares it's marketing" is some hand wavy bullshit. People care, not a big deal, but I would have like for it to be a surprise especially because the reveal was imminent.

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
So wait wait ... you start by asking why one would spoil this and then go on to elaborate?
Why?
Surely you see that even the smallest confirmation continues the breaking of the very surprise you're arguing should not have been broken?
I see it more as, well cat is out of the bag, but she is not the originator of said leak.

Oct 25, 2017
It was not imminent in a couple of days after the leak, that's the difference.

A surprise ruined is a surprise ruined.

"Who cares it's marketing" is some hand wavy bullshit. People care, not a big deal, but I would have like for it to be a surprise especially because the reveal was imminent.

If you care about surprises, perhaps don't visit an enthusiast website built off the back of another one that has discussed leaks for titles since forever. This is not new.

Like, if you think leaks suck. Okay. But leakers don't owe you anything. Others are completely fine with leaks (E. G. me).

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Stop browsing enthusiast websites?

The whole "I want to experience marketing as intended" is so bizzare.

Plus, this is even funnier coming from you.
I don't wanna sound offensive or anything, but I swear every post that I read of yours comes across really negative....

But anyways, on the leak, it's really not that a big deal. In fact I'm surprised I didn't even think of it considering SP's history with Festival of Blood and First Light

Status
Not open for further replies.