• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
someone pls leak the whole showcase to me, i dont give a fuck about presser leaks.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
So no Call of Duty, no Death Stranding, presumably no Deathloop, maybe no Horizon Forbidden West, and now no Alan Wake remastered. There's really not a lot of filler in this showcase from the looks of it.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised nothing substantial leaked, considering there is seemingly some knowledge behind the scenes. Jason is awfully quiet too.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
This is nice. So, while it's not the PS version, No Man's Sky on Steam shows just how far the game has come. For a long time, it had Mostly Negative for the user reviews. After all the updates over the years, the best it could muster up was Mixed. It had remained there for a while. It is now at Mostly Positive reviews. It took five years, but what a turnaround there!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
As I said, GoW2 and I am set, anything else is a bonus. Bloodborne 2 or FROM game and Jimbo redeemed.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017

lol

Jason seeing the thread

bweilA9.gif

MisterP𝕏L

Jul 10, 2019
Let's say on the scale of PlayStation events ...

Where would Thursday's Showcase rank in terms of impact? (game point of view, nothing will compete with the reveal of a console of course)

E3 2015, 2016, Future of gaming June 2020, September 2020 ... 👀 shinobi602

I try guys...

Oct 25, 2017
The point is: a full-priced remaster will ruin the online servers. It will make it so people on the PS4 version will have nobody to play with. And it's charging a huge amount of money for a game that's already playable on the PS5 right now.

We're not talking about some lost classic here: a patch is the ideal solution. It benefits everyone. We don't need a paid remaster of a PS4 game. Y'all gotta stop asking Sony to LET you pay them more money for shit you already own.

I would be happy with a dedicated patch if it's more than just a basic framerate unlock, but given that a remaster seems to be in high demand by not just PS players but PC players as well, Sony would be mad not to. If you're gonna do a PC port anyway (not saying they are, but it wouldn't surprise me), why not go the extra mile? Why leave money on the table?
You can still play the PS4 version if you think it's too expensive and I doubt the PS4 servers will be closed anytime soon.

But it's hardly at the top of my PS wishlist though. That would be Returnal DLC and a new ND IP.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm sure we will see Deathloop and Kena with launch trailers. That's 2-4 minutes which leaves over 35 min for everything else. I'm expecting a bunch of 2-3 minute trailers, with more being shown later.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I keep going from hyped to no hype. I am hyped for God of War, more Horizon and possibly Infamous but I lose hype thinking they will only show games I have no interest in, Bloodborne, MGS etc.

I have a feel it will be a good show but only end up with one 1 or 2 titles I would buy.

Jun 22, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.