• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sazz

Aug 3, 2020
London, UK
I tried very hard not to get excited about the potential of seeing some FF7R-2 tomorrow but now I'm fully on the hype train, it's definitely my most anticipated game currently (followed shortly by Ragnorok, FFXVI, Lookout/Factions & Wo Long).

Squeenix did an absolutely fantastic job of re-creating the original into a modern game, I'm in disbelief of how good it turned out and how well everything translated and I think the following parts will be even better since they'll have less padding to add (hopefully)

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I feel if it is Crisis Core remaster then FF7R likely isn't going to go anywhere beyond PC/PS

Seems like Sony is going to try and have mainline FFs on permanent lock.

MrTomato

Jan 20, 2022

Thoughts?

Maybe Crisis Core HD for PS, Xbox, Switch and PC?

Probably FF7R and/or Crisis Core also for Xbox? I would kind of enjoy that :D
People in this thread are hoping for FF7R2, but SE releases FFR1 on Xbox and maybe some smaller FF title tease.
I personally would be very surprised to see a FF7R2 teaser. Has SE ever announced two major FF titles at the same time, other than FFXIII and XV (which was something different before the reboot)?

DrM

Oct 26, 2017
Slovenia
Just a warning for all players of PS5 version of Snowrunner - game has issues with automatic saving. I have contacted Saber, but no reply so far.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
OMG
I knew Dust was an insider
Eb8Wb6IUwAAAgeX.jpg

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Thoughts?

Maybe Crisis Core HD for PS, Xbox, Switch and PC?

Has to be a new game that hasn't released on PS or EGS yet, otherwise the blue and black squares (PS and likely EGS) wouldn't be there. There's a lot of cope around it being FF7 Remake for all platforms, but it's most likely Crisis Core.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Probably FF7R and/or Crisis Core also for Xbox? I would kind of enjoy that :D
People in this thread are hoping for FF7R2, but SE releases FFR1 on Xbox and maybe some smaller FF title tease.
I personally would be very surprised to see a FF7R2 teaser. Has SE ever announced two major FF titles at the same time, other than FFXIII and XV (which was something different before the reboot)?

That would be pretty disappointing if it is just those two. Really hoping for FFVII-2, but not holding my breath.

Yeah, they announced XV and Kingdom Hearts 3. It was FFXIII and FF Versus, which evolved into FFXV but werent technically the same thing.

Jun 22, 2021
Did Sony ever fix Ape Escape 2 on the PS5?

I'm hoping they resolved the issues for the PS Plus revamp, but I can't check because the service isn't out in Europe.

MrTomato

Jan 20, 2022
That would be pretty disappointing if it is just those two. Really hoping for FFVII-2, but not holding my breath.

Yeah, they announced XV and Kingdom Hearts 3. It was FFXIII and FF Versus, which evolved into FFXV but werent technically the same thing.
Yeah, that would definitely be disappointing. But I wouldn't be surprised. That would be super Japanese to announce a port and a multiplat release for older titles for an anniversary. Especially when the stream is supposed to be 10 minutes long (if I remember correctly). 2 Trailers with some talking and done.
But I really hope for some FF7R2 tease

Oct 25, 2017
Yea it's probably Crisis Core. The image is focused on Zack and Aerith and it's mentioning all platforms.

If it was Remake coming to Switch and Xbox there would be no need to include PS and EGS on that list. Unless Remake Part 2 is confirmed for a multiplat release which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.