• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
They don't plan to do anything with the Avatar marketing rights, they got them just to flex.

Lol imagine it only gets marketed with PS5 when the movie is out in December? 😅

Same. I was at PSX in 2017 too and played it. At that moment fi you told me what was coming 1st that or DMC5 I would have said that. Smh.... It's vaporware as far as I'm concerned along with a bunch of other games like Black Myth: Wukong until further notice.

That demo you guys played is probably all that existed of the game at the time, outside of prototypes. Same with Wukong, seems like they're showing off everything they can...which might mean only everything thats actually showable. Its a good stance to think of them as vapourware until furyher notice tbh.

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
Does anyone with an EU PS3 know if Tekken 2, Resident Evil 2 and Dino Crisis 1&2 are up on the store? They're not on the Vita store and I want to pick them up ready for them being on PS+ but I'll need to temporarily get a PS3 for them.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Some platforming segments in Hollow Knight have me...
xiwetrmctgs71.jpg

Darkknight2149

Ban made permanent due to harassment of staff
Banned
May 27, 2020
Does anyone with an EU PS3 know if Tekken 2, Resident Evil 2 and Dino Crisis 1&2 are up on the store? They're not on the Vita store and I want to pick them up ready for them being on PS+ but I'll need to temporarily get a PS3 for them.
I can confirm that they're still on the PlayStation 3 in North America.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
It's the Spiral Calendar Emoji, which shows a July calendar on Apple and Samsung devices.

emojipedia.org

🗓️ Spiral Calendar Emoji

A spiral-bound calendar. Generally depicted as a monthly calendar, with a red or blue header. Apple and Samsung’s pages are curled up at the bottom right,...
Thank you.

Also unrelated, is so weird that I show up so many times on top of the page, and is never on porpuse.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
I think a showcase is very probable, whether it's in September or not. The only year we didn't get one was 2019, and that was clearly in prep for the Future of Gaming showcase the next year. Just looking at the upcoming schedule and amount of unannounced games, I doubt they're going to skip this fall.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
A showcase in July would be great, but I definitely wont hype myself up on this very speculative theory based of a single emoji reply from Ashhong lol

the-pi-guy

Oct 29, 2017
Guys why are we dismissing this post🤔🤔 , i think the showcase is on this date imo.
I would maybe expect a State of Play for GoW, not a showcase.
And even that is unlikely.

It's the Spiral Calendar Emoji, which shows a July calendar on Apple and Samsung devices.

emojipedia.org

🗓️ Spiral Calendar Emoji

A spiral-bound calendar. Generally depicted as a monthly calendar, with a red or blue header. Apple and Samsung’s pages are curled up at the bottom right,...

Would be funny if they didn't have one of those devices, and it was just posted as a generic calendar.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
Last edited:

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Well that ruins the fun. The original post said July event, and the emoji I posted had a curl at the bottom, which I meant to turn the page. Expect something in August basically. There could very well be the release date or whatever before then though

👀

Release date and preorder in July, GoW SOP in August!?

fy1G.gif

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder Woman has so much potential, her weapons (sword, shield, lasso, bracelets) would make for an amazing move-set and combat variety. Clearly, I'm a huge fan of the character 😅

I just don't know that I trust Monolith to pull that off? Will have to see gameplay. They would be smart to take a lot of inspiration from God of War.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
Well that ruins the fun. The original post said July event, and the emoji I posted had a curl at the bottom, which I meant to turn the page. Expect something in August basically. There could very well be the release date or whatever before then though
You talk about a God of War event or a PlayStation event in general in August?

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I have to ask : why does waiting between Sony's Septembre Showcases feels so much longer than waiting for their E3 conference from before

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
EVO is in August and we already assume Capcom will show more SF6 there with Capcom Cup. Would Sony have both EVO and a ShowCase? They didn't last year as they focused on FGC streams for that month.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I mean thereotically nothing is stopping them. There's no overlap between PlayStation Showcase viewers and FGC enthusiasts.

I always thought that it would be cool to host PSX again and have it in the same place as EVO with EVO closing or opening it and having PSX before and after.

For example PSX for the week but have EVO for the weekend in the same area.

Though it is kinda too late to announce a PSX this year unless it is for the Holidays.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Man…Arcadegeddon has a cool vibe and aesthetic (though the character are annoying), but the tutorial is super annoying and the fonts are too small

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
I have to ask : why does waiting between Sony's Septembre Showcases feels so much longer than waiting for their E3 conference from before

Because your anticipation is much higher.

Also unrelated but Sony still has a deal with NBA 2K as 2K23 still has the PS5 bonuses. I wonder how long that contract lasts.

Yeah Sony in general is very connected to the NBA. They had playstation tv ads running throughout the playoffs and are a direct sponsor for golden state warriors, who happened to win the championship this year lol.

Between FIFA, NBA, and MLB Sony has positioned playstation as a major draw for sports enthusiasts tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.