• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
I realized no one makes third person shooters that much anymore and as I get older I realize thats my favourite genre by far.

So I've decided that I want a new Uncharted game! Expand the gameplay but keep the storytelling and set pieces. No one does third person shooters like ND with U/TLOU and it's a genre that is declining.

Man I love a good Uncharted.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
I realized no one makes third person shooters that much anymore and as I get older I realize thats my favourite genre by far.

So I've decided that I want a new Uncharted game! Expand the gameplay but keep the storytelling and set pieces. No one does third person shooters like ND with U/TLOU and it's a genre that is declining.

There does seem to be a new Uncharted in the works thankfully. It might be pretty early in development though.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
…Sony's making a sci-fi RPG?!

I'm crying 😭. I can't even explain to my girlfriend why I just gasped.

KingK Anything is possible!!!

redbomb6

Sep 22, 2021
First comment here since I got back from my month long vacation. Looking forward to a great 2023 for Sony games. Glad octopath is on ps5 this time around so I don't need to play it on my switch. Some points to outline:

• Finally got to play the Forspoken demo and it's kinda meh. Will wait for reviews, but it doesn't play as nice as I would have liked it to. Hope the feel of the movement/controls gets ironed out so that it feels as responsive as an infamous. Didn't really pay attention to the dialogue and narrative since the demo didn't focus on it.
  • All the Sony exclusive games announced so far for 2023 are pretty exciting with a good amount of third party games finally coming out. Just waiting on figuring out what else is coming out this year when the showcases start coming.
  • The new sci-fi rpg looks interesting. I hope more rpg games are announced this year that are available on PlayStation.

Kaiserstarky

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, it's european as far as i'm aware,

That was fun. If someone sends me something else to leak i will do this again.
I have really no Idea who could make this game, a Sci-fi RPG game who could be ambicious when you see the giant in term of scope.

I have no clue in the already know european studios who would make a game like that so maybe it's a new studio.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
While obviously I can't say if this will come out or not, I'll mention I personally have seen a lot more of this game, and more recent stuff of this game than this clip. NOT THIS CLIP, but the game itself beyond this clip is at least at a point currently the game is fully voice acted, music composed specifically for it, been far more fine tuned than this clip.

I just am looking forward to it eventually getting announced on my side and the devs properly showing it off.
Was this the ooze game?

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Still getting caught up on the new rumor. Maybe developed by the RPG team from Probably Monster? Sony's already working with them via Firewalk, maybe they signed the RPG team for a game.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
This ooze game, it must be one of the leaked list of Xdev games from several months back, right?

Desodeset

May 31, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
At least Hermen and co are covering all fronts.

It's very interesting who is the developer. Nowadays it's harder to make a good rpg.

People Can Fly may be? Or project Carbon by Sumo?

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I'll spare you guys a bit of speculation and confirm this project was not on that document that leaked earlier this year (edit: er, last year, still adjusting to it being 2023), so you can cross all of those out as possibilities.

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
Can't tell anything from that lil clip so I'm keeping my powder dry. Would like to see some Helldivers gameplay though.

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
I'll spare you guys a bit of speculation and confirm this project was not on that document that leaked earlier this year (edit: er, last year, still adjusting to it being 2023), so you can cross all of those out as possibilities.
So cross off Sumo Digital, Lucid Games, & Ballistic Moon?

It's mentioned in that thread that it's from a European Developer? Could you say if thats true?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'll place my bet on Probably Monsters RPG team

Now we play the waiting game for a reveal 😃
From what has been mentioned it's a European studio and ProbablyMonsters is located in Washington so it's not them. It's possible they're a new studio we'll learn of when the game officially gets announced

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
Just wanna say that I'm genuinely excited for PSVR 2, man!
I keep reading the hands on (heads on?) impressions and they're all super positive.
You can buy it and enjoy 3 major games on it day one for free: RE Village, No Man's Sky and GT7.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR

It's very interesting who is the developer. Nowadays it's harder to make a good rpg.

People Can Fly is a good guess. Outriders is mentioned as a RPG by the studio itself. And they already worked on the Gears franchise, which that clip clearly had some similarity. They also (only) work with UE.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Do you know if The Last of Us Part II will have a PS5 port?

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I just want to say that along with DangerMouse and Det , we 3 are incredibly offended that you all get invited to discord insiders inner circles, to get all the leaks and scoops, and we 3 are never invited to it.

img-725259-soraya-montenegro20160614131465922514_widelg.jpg

MizziPizzi

Feb 14, 2019
Sweden

This! There really aren't that many quality TPS out there! That's why I hope ND never deviate from it, they are by far the best studio in the genre.

sir_woolsley

Dec 1, 2022

Looks pretty cool, even if it seems like a very early build, but I like the feeling off it. Kinda looks like Death stranding, Shadow of the Colossus and Mass effect had a baby.

Anyone see this leak/rumor that was on 4chan?

It was compiled on Reddit so you don't have to go on that site lol.

This smells like some much bullshit, even if I want most of it to be true. Especially the Sucker Punch working on a new ip instead of Ghost 2.

Nov 21, 2017

Interesting so that rules several devs working on new IP like Ballistic Moon and Sumo Digital.

Dusk said its not on that leaked list so that eliminates Project Carbon from Sumo Digital but People Can Fly is a good guess. They are a European studio, have multiple projects in development, and use Unreal Engine. If it is them this would be their first partnership with SIE/XDev.

Status
Not open for further replies.