• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitch

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 21, 2022
On his podcast kojima said that
The Stadia death stranding game rumor is flase and never talked about DS with phil harisson but didn't coment if he was working with google or not on another game
As for acquisition he say that he got a lot of offer and always refuse them and will keep refusing them as long as he's alive

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The Stadia death stranding game rumor is flase and never talked about DS with phil harisson but didn't coment if he was working with google or not on another game
As for acquisition he say that he got a lot of offer and always refuse them and will keep refusing them as long as he's alive
The Stadia Death Stranding rumor was always laughable seeing how Death Stranding is a Sony IP. Kojima not wanting to be acquired also makes sense.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
my current playthrough's only solidified this opinion… the Leviathan Axe clears the Blades every day of the week and #KratosWasRight to hide them away in his basement

Desodeset

May 31, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria

I wonder what he will do, if he decides to retire?

JAY_HORROR

Sep 27, 2021
Yea the site that reported got confused thinking the follow up to Death Stranding meant another game in the franchise when it really just meant Kojima's next game after Death Stranding.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I can't find any thread on it, but is the cheapest way to get PS Plus Extra to buy a PS Plus code off cdkeys and then upgrade it on the PS Store?

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
my current playthrough's only solidified this opinion… the Leviathan Axe clears the Blades every day of the week and #KratosWasRight to hide them away in his basement
Leviathan axe only wins because of the laser beam being broken AF and Blessings of the Frost being able to stunlock Sigrun. Blades are far more fun moment to moment, plus Gift of Apollo is some nice regeneration against everything except Sigrun.

Exploding ranged grab > Axe toss.

Macija

Aug 14, 2018
Worten and Fnac also have 15% discount on pre orders and offer free shipping. But it depends on the game.
Fnac was even better with the 10 euros discount on every pre-order.

For AAA games (70-80 euros) it is pretty much the same, but for AA or indie games it is a big diference.

Menaged

Oct 29, 2017
I'm so hyped for Ragnarok that I mentioned it's coming in a LinkedIn post about my company's new marketing project 😅

tok9

Prophet of Truth
Nov 2, 2017
The 2 tracks last night had me hyped, now we're getting reviews today.... and then we have to wait 6 more days. It'll be too much haha

Oct 27, 2017
Tom Warren said Sonys numbers were bad though and I trust him.

Do we have any journalists like this who have a pro-Sony slant? I know there are some neutral who deal only in facts like Jason Schreier but most of them seem to favour MS.

Edit - this is probably a dumb baseless comment.

Damn!
So much pressure on Blooper to deliver.

I've seen quite a few people do this and I was wondering if it's intentional: you know their name is Bloober, right?

A showcase or at least a SOP is badly needed for PSVR2 launch. Aside from Horizon, what else is there to sell the headset??? Those 11 games announced definitely won'r

I think Firewall Ultra will be at or soon after launch, but yeah, the stuff they've shown so far isn't very appealing. They ideally need something else big ready for launch to justify that high price.

Who still buys physical games?

I'm not paying £70 for games on PSN when A) there's no way default refund policy, and B) it's significantly cheaper to buy physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.