• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

I have...

• A PlayStation and no PlayStation Plus

Votes: 209 13.9%
  • A PlayStation with PlayStation Plus Essential

Votes: 308 20.4%
  • A PlayStation with PlayStation Plus Extra

Votes: 313 20.8%
  • A PlayStation with PlayStation Plus Premium

Votes: 532 35.3%
  • No PlayStation: The Dark World

Votes: 145 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
In fact, it's been a very long time since Shinobi has tease anything here or on twitter I have the impression
Probably because he's active in the industry now, and developers and publishers probably aren't exactly excited at the idea of employing someone who openly leaks stuff from the industry. Would be quite a bad look for a developer to knowingly employ someone who is leaking stuff from other developers.

Rintaro_kyoka

Aug 4, 2022
Gotta maximise the profit, no?
It's like konami like to be hated or something lol, they seems to love to make unnecessary drama that make them being the bad guy each time, the removal of P.T from Ps store, the treatment of kojima, etc and now when uma musume is popular, it even beat several time FGO in Japan they want to kill it 🤣 .

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
It's like konami like to be hated or something lol, they seems to love to make unnecessary drama that make them being the bad guy each time, the removal of P.T from Ps store, the treatment of kojima, etc and now when uma musume is popular they want to kill it 🤣 .

Gambling is all they have left lmao. They're really setting themselves up as super villains.

Smitch

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 21, 2022
Where's COD? Here in Spain COD and Fifa are kings. Seems odd not to feature it on the Top 20.
It's outside of the top 20 since it's sold less than mario sparks of hope who is 20
here the top 20 of the games that only released in 2022 and MW2 is 14, so not enough to be in the overall chart
Capture_decran_2023-05-17_a_12.51.55.png

remanutd

Oct 29, 2017
New York
Where is Shinobi? He should end team May or June suffering once and for all lol, anyways I see some team May members getting anxiety already lol.

Oct 31, 2017
Very very interesting and comforting that Switch sports is sill doing well. I will love to have a resorts sports title next. It just shows that their is still am massive audience for this type of game.

Toriko

Dec 29, 2017
Sony would be foolish not to try acquiring ember labs. Finished Kena on ps extra and it's absolutely fantastic. Challenging combat and fun puzzles foe what is just the studios first game. I enjoyed it way way more than Rift Apart.

I would not be disappointed if Insomniac stuck to Spidey and we get more of these kind of games from Ember to plug the gap.

Also played a bit of Humanity on extra. So good!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Sony would be foolish not to try acquiring ember labs. Finished Kena on ps extra and it's absolutely fantastic. Challenging combat and fun puzzles foe what is just the studios first game. I enjoyed it way way more than Rift Apart.

I would not be disappointed if Insomniac stuck to Spidey and we get more of these kind of games from Ember to plug the gap.

Ember is like 12 people. And didn't they get a bunch of controversy for not paying their employees?

remanutd

Oct 29, 2017
New York

Agree on Ember Lab but I think Sony is gonna wait for their next project before trying to acquire them.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

I doubt Sony has an interest in owning such studios, especially with PixelOpus closing it's quite obvious that PlayStation Studios' focus is on the AAA heavy hitters, anything smaller will be done with indie partnerships like Kena and Stray.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
I doubt Sony has an interest in owning such studios, especially with PixelOpus closing it's quite obvious that PlayStation Studios' focus is on the AAA heavy hitters, anything smaller will be done with indie partnerships like Kena and Stray.

I don't think that's obvious at all since we don't know the specifics of why Pixelopus is being closed.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
In perfect world Sony top studios would have teams with up to 30 devs, that work on smaller games. Naughty Dog AA game with size of Kena? Yes please!

Yup. People lamenting loss of studio Japan better give it a shot. It def feels like a title coming from them.

Yes, i mentioned that earlier on this thread. Even the trailers for Humanity feel like they come from PS3 era.

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Shinobi indeed hasn't confirmed a showcase but has mentioned that multiple Sony studios would be ready to show something. Jason Schreier barely comments on rumors anymore unless it's Bloomberg newsworthy, so he probably couldn't care less.
A PlayStation showcase is happening very soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.