• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Ok so Playstation sent me a survey saying I could be entered into a giveaway to possibly win a $50 PSN card or something for taking the survey. I say what the hell and take it...noticing that the survey's questions are geared towards Monster Hunter World. No biggie there. By the way I was doing this survey on my phone, hence the orientation of the pics.

However, when I got to THIS part...it iIMMEDIATELY caught my attention....
Top of survey:
YNd41aw.jpg

Bottom of survey:
VziwYJZ.jpg

Now, I dunno if this is just Sony just bullshitting with a fake name to see if the person is truly aware of current/upcoming releases and not just inclined to randomly select games just to hurry through the survey...but at the same time there ARE legit recent/upcoming games on that list that are released/aren't out yet....and why would they single out Zelda of all franchises to try to fool you with, is beyond me. Especially when they can choose one of their own IPs or the IP of another third party to "blow smoke".

I'm not sure if this was already talked about or discovered....but thoughts?

EDIT: Don't hate on my font on my phone. I like it, thats all that matters lol

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
But there are Xbox games on there too.

nm I thought you said on ps4

Gunpei

Mar 13, 2018
The Japanese name of Link's Awakening translates to this.

"Zeruda no Densetsu Yume o Miru Shima" means something like "The Legend of Zelda: The Dreaming Island"

OP
OP
"D."

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
It's probably just Links Awakening
dream island is links awakening in Japan
That's the title of Link's Awakening in japanese, so that.
The Japanese name of Link's Awakening translates to this
Dream Island is close to the Japanese title of Link's Awakening.

EDIT: beaten lol
Had no idea. Thanks yall. Mods can lock

Status
Not open for further replies.