• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
I got food, who wants to bring the drinks?
DarkSnappyBasil-small.gif

Oct 27, 2017
This kinda leans into what i thought. Tomorrow wont be a trailer but something interactive. Probably with Twitch and the chat.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I really want to see death stranding but I also don't want to spoil much. In 2 minds whether or not to watch!

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'm leaving this on all damn day. By the way, for people asking where was PlayStation's acknowledgement, here you go.

Karthane

Mar 20, 2018
Really hoping to get an idea of what the game actually is this time. I'm all for Kojima and his bizarre machinations, but I want to see what I'm buying here.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe the more people who come together and watch the live stream the more it will reveal on screen?

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
IMO, spirits from the WATER dimensions are touching our world, trying to break in, and each time they touch something, that's their window into our world. Same as these teasers. Darkness, and palm-shaped glimpses of our world.

Status
Not open for further replies.