• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
I still don't know how to feel about this. I fear Kojima went out of control like in MGSV, but the gameplay looks boring.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
THAT WAS AMAZING!!

I randomly popped onto twitch, and did it JUST AS THE HANDS DISAPPEARED AND THE TRAILER STARTED!!

I really feel like this is going to be special. I've never seen a game (or movie) like this. It's just got such a unique vibe. Even if the gameplay is middling, the story, art direction and atmosphere is going to elevate it.

HYPE!!!

WHAT IS KOJIMA ON BECAUSE I WANT SOME!!!!!

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
November 8th, crazy. Amazing scale and polish there, but what the fuck does any of it mean.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Man, I cant see anything!!! Someone gives me a link! I'm just reading comments and it's hyping me up!

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
D7vsqMTXsAE1R7T.jpg:large
God-tier design 😍

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Goosebumps, I had Goosebumps! So much to unpack and fuck yea, I got the notion that this being underworld/purgatory and that the baby is the medium correct!

Cookies for me.

Also, hope the trailer is released in a lossless format soon.

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
Still don't have any idea what the actual gameplay will really involve though except walking and occasionally shooting or running? How is this different to any other third person action?

coldcrush

Jun 11, 2018
I'm honestly not even that much of a MGS or Kojima fan, but have been curious about this game, but god damn that trailer was so cool in so many ways, without spoiling much of the story etc.... are they suggesting that people from the past who have done terrible deeds/warcrimes etc nave some connection / strand to hell / hades? ,,, maybe my interpretation is off but none the less, so good

Status
Not open for further replies.