• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
this is one of the worst games which were highlighted in the last few years' e3.
i give zero fucks about this game, this and anthem seem to no real games worthy of hype. i dont know anyone who said after the e3 presentation: yeah, this game is going to rule.

i feel very bad for the devs, since i really enjoyed syphon filter on psx back in the day. but this was almost 20 years ago... so yea.

i really anticipate good games which were announced way to early(breath of the wild, final fantasy 15, kh3, etc)
but these two games are total turds for me.

Understandable if you're not feeling it (although calling it a turd is quite childish) but I'd like to point out the game has tens of millions of views across YT.
There's definitely an audience out there for this game, and it should do well if it is of a good quality.

So yeah your thoughts that everyone thinks this game is ''not gonna rule'', prolly holds little water, even if others like you also don't like the game which is fine.

Oct 25, 2017
this is one of the worst games which were highlighted in the last few years' e3.
i give zero fucks about this game, this and anthem seem to no real games worthy of hype. i dont know anyone who said after the e3 presentation: yeah, this game is going to rule.

i feel very bad for the devs, since i really enjoyed syphon filter on psx back in the day. but this was almost 20 years ago... so yea.

i really anticipate good games which were announced way to early(breath of the wild, final fantasy 15, kh3, etc)
but these two games are total turds for me.
You shouldn't feel bad for the devs because you aren't excited for something....