• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
This game is going to break me

Also I had an avatar to use next month for it, guess is back to the drawing board and do something else.

Seriously i get emotional every time i start to think about Tlou 2, see pics or music from it. Because i know IT IS going to be sad as fuck and i will cry when i play it.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
No one complained about the original TLOU being remastered. I suspect they'll also make use of the SSD and improve other things aside from the frame rate.

PS4 had no BC. PS5 has BC. They might have a PS5 disc version for the game, but you will get the PS5 Patch for free if you own the PS4 version. Otherwise yeah, they will get shit for it and rightfully so imo.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019
PS4 had no BC. PS5 has BC. They might have a PS5 disc version for the game, but you will get the PS5 Patch for free if you own the PS4 version. Otherwise yeah, they will get shit for it and rightfully so imo.

Depends on the work done for me. If it's a proper re-work with fully utilizing the SSD, improved textures, RT?, 60 FPS, then they should charge for it.

Buzzkiller_20

Oct 27, 2017
There is a cave in the game named the Cave of Kratos. In Greek myth, there is a minor deity named Kratos who is the personification of strength, who is the son of Pallus and Styx. His siblings are Nike, Bia, and Zelus. The only notable thing he did was chain Prometheus to a rock where Zeus's eagle would eat his insides and at sunrise I believe it was, he would heal completely to start the process over again. I just like to think the cave name is a reference to God of War games.

plow

Oct 28, 2017
Shit like this frustrates me to no end. At a time when people are losing jobs here's one of the richest men at Sony IE saying he got a free hookup worth over a thousand dollars. It's just incredible how "celebrities" do this.

Also if 48 hours have taken a toll on you Neil, think about the people working for you. I'm sure every 48 hours takes a toll on them.

I don't know If you don't know anything about business, but people in leading positions are some of the Hardest working people in any industry.

Check raising of Kratos Docus and you will get what i mean.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Greg Miller and Blessing talked about this in the latest PSILY XOXO episode: why so many veterans left Sony in the last years. Especially we still don't know why Shawn Layden left.
This really stucks in my head and I really hope we will get to know why this happened

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So, I'm really excited for Ghosts of Tsushima... I was trying to remember if there has been any hands on impressions of this game yet. It's supposed to release in a little under three months. Has there been any gameplay demos yet? Do we even know what this game is outside of some carefully cut trailers and narrative pieces?

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
So, I'm really excited for Ghosts of Tsushima... I was trying to remember if there has been any hands on impressions of this game yet. It's supposed to release in a little under three months. Has there been any gameplay demos yet? Do we even know what this game is outside of some carefully cut trailers and narrative pieces?
New info is coming from OPM UK next week,like I said people have to understand the virus is going to change alot of plans.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Greg Miller and Blessing talked about this in the latest PSILY XOXO episode: why so many veterans left Sony in the last years. Especially we still don't know why Shawn Layden left.
This really stucks in my head and I really hope we will get to know why this happened

Wait, did they actually talk about it or is it an upcoming conversation? Links please if there are any?

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New info is coming from OPM UK next week,like I said people have to understand the virus is going to change alot of plans.

I understand the virus is impacting a lot of things. I just thought it was interesting the game is supposedly close without us ever really seeing gameplay. I really hope the game doesn't slip. It's the only first party game I've had interest in for a while.

Sklaary

Mar 21, 2020
twitter.com

Andrew Maximov on Twitter

“@Spreewaldgurk10 @PlayStation Yeah can do that on a PS4. This is not a rendering achievement as much as a content capture one. Which means more data, so if anything an SSD is going to be a bigger boon here. Also Death Stranding did look pretty close to this.”

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
You know every once in a while, we throw around Capcom as a dream acquisition?

Cancel that shit

I don't want Resident Evil fans harrasing an SIE studio over the devs being given 100% creative freedom to do whatever the fuck their creative integrity pushes them to do.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
twitter.com

Andrew Maximov on Twitter

“@Spreewaldgurk10 @PlayStation Yeah can do that on a PS4. This is not a rendering achievement as much as a content capture one. Which means more data, so if anything an SSD is going to be a bigger boon here. Also Death Stranding did look pretty close to this.”

It's been that way for a while .
Hardware is not really the big problem for certain things it's budget .
Of course better hardware will make certain things easier but budget is main problem going forward for everything .

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I'm bored as hell. Days Gone on sale is looking tempting but the reviews weren't flattering to it at all :/

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Days Gone is highly underrated, especially after all the patches. You should take the chance on it.

I really liked the game (mainly from the middle to the end), but the bugs that the game had at its launch were horrible. To the point of making me rethink every time I buy a game at launch now.

I will probably replay it in the future on PS5.

nujabeans

Dec 2, 2017
Okay roll call, top 5 potential PS5 games you're excited about:

1. Horizon 2
  2. The next Japan Studio platformer (hoping it's a new IP that will become the PS5 generation mascot)
  3. Bluepoint's Game
  4. Naughty Dog New IP (RPG please)
  5. God of War sequel

OP
OP
JuanLatino

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
I'm bored as hell. Days Gone on sale is looking tempting but the reviews weren't flattering to it at all :/

bought it two days ago and i am loving it. The first two hours were a little bit rough and i had to get used to the controls, but once you get the gist , it's a very well crafted Open World Game.
the reviews are definetely too harsh, compared to games like Far Cry or Assasins Creed that i played

still to scared to mess with the hordes tough

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
1. Fromsoftware title
8giZyEru3VTKvEdw1lowluUy0jKrEs1-dmczlx0N2k8.jpg

2. Persona 6
maxresdefault.jpg

3. Horizon 2
KAR-horizon-carja-procession-1.jpg

4. Project Re Fantasy
ProjectReFantasy.jpg

5. Bluepoint game
517eb4106812e81dd0af4373ca5ce0c7.png

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018

1. Horizon 2
  2. The next Japan Studio platformer (hoping it's a new IP that will become the PS5 generation mascot)
  3. Bluepoint's Game
  5. God of War sequel

1. Horizon and God of War
3. Ratched & Clank
4. Whatever Japan Studio has in store
5. Big new IP we don't know yet

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

1. Horizon 2
  3. Bluepoint's Game
  5. God of War sequel
  1. Horizon 2. Zero Dawn was extremely good, especially considering it was Guerrilla's first non-FPS game in well over a decade, sequel should be even better on every front
  2. God of War sequel. First one was great, can't wait to explore realms and hopefully bash in Thor's skull
  3. Naughty Dog new IP
  4. Guerrilla Games 2nd game (shooter?). Some good hires will hopefully result in a worthy shooter with an active online community for years
  5. Not gonna put a single game here, but just the PS4's biggest hits hopefully getting free 4K/60FPS patches.

Oct 25, 2017
Next-Gen Nier / new Yoko Taro game, not just for next-genness, but also it's going to be weird seeing a Taro get a big budget from the get go.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
This article has as source for the info the PSU site and the PSU claims that the info is from the PlayStation Official Magazine.

Is the issue 174 with the preview of Godfall already available? I thought that it will be available April 7.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
This article has as source for the info the PSU site and the PSU claims that the info is from the PlayStation Official Magazine.

Is the issue 174 with the preview of Godfall already available? I thought that it will be available April 7.
Yeah I was about to say the same thing.

Ok it does seem to be out since someone got it.

Last edited:

Deluxera

Mar 13, 2020
I find it difficult to be excited over games that don't exist or don't have been announced. Sure there will be sequels to God of War and Spider-Man but until things are official and some material has been shown it's pointless talking.

That said, a new IP by Naughty Dog after more than a decade with the same two franchises that are in the same genre is a very interesting prospect. ND basically carried the PS3, but they severly underdelivered this gen. I hope they get back on their feet with new and surprising projects both in quantity and quality.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017

1. Horizon 2
  3. Bluepoint's Game
  5. God of War sequel
That is not easy.
  • God of War
  • Gran Turismo
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Naughty Dog new IP

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I'm assuming there's an established link between PSU and the POM? I saw the article being discussed on a few sub reddits and figured it was relevant especially here.

Status
Not open for further replies.