• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still upset they added random impacts to Everybody's Golf (even on perfectly timed impacts) it basically ruined the game. It's why I keep my ps3 around, just for HSWI, which is one of my all-time favorite games.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Housemarque's game is definitely an xDex/SIE first-party project?
100%, not sure. But they stated that they were waiting for their partner to show off the game.
Shu not so long visited the studio.....And Housemarque also stated in the past that sometimes they have to sign exclusivity deals to make due (implying that their "partner" is a console maker).

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Ape Escape please screw that give me some Clonoa.
I joke, as I have Ape Escape as my Ps4 avatar

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all don't know about gems like this
1540873908-3134502385.jpg

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
Have you played it? Its fucking awesome. Legit Sonys best platformer.
It's a good franchise? That's like me asking why y'all love tlou so much
Its one of the most charming mascot IPs that Sony has. Plus if you want to be hella cynical. Those fucking monkeys have huge "lets sell monkey remix figures and merch out of all our iconic PS characters and make a metric fuckton of cash" potential XD.
Aye, I've never played it. But there's a lot of love for it around, so I was curious.
Blackleg-ya, I'd gladly trade a next-gen Sly Cooper for TLOUII :D

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
I don't even have a connection to sly and I'd make that trade. I'll trade tlou2 for jumping flash vr Xp
I'd trade the TLOU franchise for Sony buying Crash and Spyro from Activision
Watch your mouths because the amount of revenue that SIE is about to make from that game could one day go on to fund a JRPG and yall wound not even know it

...Or fund another 3 Spidey games, either way I win.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I mean do you all expect TLOU 3?

Nah, let it be sacrificed for the greater good.
ecfWfS3.gif

I was content with TLOU 1 and even though Part 2 looks crazy mechanics/animation wise I just can't get as hyped about it compared to other upcoming and rumoured Sony games.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Factions is TLoU3. Allows them to iterate on the gameplay systems they created and earn on their investment while focusing on a new narrative IP. They could make Factions a one-off or milk it for years (depending on its scope and popularity).

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I propose Sony do a Ratchet and Clank Battle Royale

Imagine the madness with all the crazy weapons! WILL BE GLORIOUS!

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
Unless Coco Bandicoot is about to become a brick chucking, foul mouthed, flannel wearing lesbian, Activision can keep Crash.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I am actually more excited to see what they do with that TLOU MP standalone then TLOU 2

lol I bought and enjoyed TLOU 1 day one too

it is just my body for some reason is just content with how it ended and I want to see how they would change some game mechanics and MP more then how they would continue the story

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Also Sony buys the studio responsible for CTR and C trilogy remakes from Acti too

never going to happen but Crash to an extent the recent R&C remake sales showed how big revivals could be saleswise

Last edited:

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
Y'all so sure that TLOU 3 will happen, but what if in Part II they find a cure and everyone lives happy again. I know it is unlikely and maybe there will be never a cure, like TWD.

That1GoodHunter

Oct 17, 2019
Where can I deposit my pitch for a Tokyo Jungle game that takes place inside a Horizon Zero Dawn prequel? I can't be the only one who sees HZD artwork of a city scape covered in vegetation, and NOT instantly think of Tokyo Jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.