• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
Rumored PS+ Games for May
TLvXYfZ.jpg

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck whoever leaked this shit. And wtf Sony. If this's the same person who leaked the footage a few weeks back (which seems like it's considering it's the same build) what you have you been doing this whole time?

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck the piece of crap who leaked this, hope they drag him through the court
Now what, total social media blackout till release, even though there is not even a release date? Fuck that, what a mess
Well, like I said earlier. About to get a lot more productive, basically turning off the internet for a couple months.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
You know, worst time to leak something like this and get sued for breaking NDA. Whoever it was, I don't feel bad for them but it may be the thing we need to stop this cancerous spoiler culture.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Guys really avoy twiter. Some stupid moron is posting pics on unrelated tweets of the ending, Just to ruin for others.
And ruined for me

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
Can't you guys just stop posting about those TLOU2 leaks here?

I'm afraid to read any posts now lol.
You also do not have to write here if you like or don't like the leak (if you've spoiled yourself).

There is a thread about the leak, just use that instead.

Oct 25, 2017
Well Sony will definitely have to comment on this next week. I expect a Statement to be put out tomorrow. All it's going to say is they are sorry and hurt that people may be spoiled and their work is just thrown out there and they'll tell us to try and avoid spoilers.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Similar setting, expansion on the camps, expansion on Oregon, bout 4-5 new enemy types which is a given
Because the whole evolved thing
I say keep the bike only it's part of the games dna
Dangerous? Hmmm co op mode sure.
Yeah, personally I agree for the setting. It is spot on for the atmosphere of the game. Just a new map on similar setting.

Agree for the bike but I am not against for other vehicles. Like cars.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Guys really avoy twiter. Some stupid moron is posting pics on unrelated tweets of the ending, Just to ruin for others.
And ruined for me
Ah damn... sorry for you !

Even if you have been spoiled the ending, is this a spoiler like Star Wars Ep3, I mean, everyone knew Anakin became Darth Vader but you still want to know how it happened or is this a spoiler where you don't even do the game afterward ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.