• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
1afkpe.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing these covers for HZD2... Makes me want to play HZD again. I still can't believe how Guerrilla managed to make such a different kind of new IP that already feels like iconic.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I like the black box concept, but I think the PS logo should be a little smaller. Also would be cool if the logo used the traditional colors.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Black cases might get confused with Ultra Hd Blu-Rays which everyone definitely has

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
My vote would be for navy blue black is just not Playstation. They really established blue as one of the pillar colors this gen.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I honestly think they'll go black due to the fact that UHD blurays are on black boxes. A poor theory but I think it sort of makes sense.
BR2-Elite-4K-2.jpg

Instead of the 4k logo, just put the PS5 logo. I'd love for the box arts to get more room.
I also think they should be slimmer like on Xbox or Switch, now that instruction manuals are pretty much dead, there's no need to waste more plastic if its only to hold the disc.

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
The black ps5 box is immaculate

but good lord there's nothing more cringe than fan made titles for sequels of games

"far zenith" 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.