• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
i see everyone is catching on to the random tuesday logic, if you want to be more percise their usual main news drop will be in 4 hours from this post.

MisterP𝕏L

Jul 10, 2019
Soon we will witness DriftingSpirit full insider skills.
tenor.gif

What has he announced for today?

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
4 hours from now is 6am PST. thats too early. more like 7 hours from now
as someone who was testing their communication timings many, many times, especially throughout 2019, tuesday 6am PST is indeed the most likely time for them to try to communicate something, specifically the 2 wired articles released at this day of the week at this time as well, also the DS4 back buttons at the same time, etc.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
as someone who was testing their communication timings many, many times, especially throughout 2019, tuesday 6am PST is indeed the most likely time for them to try to communicate something, specifically the 2 wired articles released at this day of the week at this time as well, also the DS4 back buttons at the same time, etc.
where is wired HQ located at? where is PS HQ located at? both same place?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
What SonyEra wants to see in four hours time...

Sony to hold PlayStation Meeting event on February 20th

What they're going to get instead...

Sony to shut down Studio Japan and focus all its attention on Western development

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Yeah the first wired article IIRC was at around 1 or 2 PM where I live (which is very early on the US).

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
SIE HQ is in san mateo, but that doesnt matter because they have a global audience, they want the news to hit as many markets as possible, US wakes up, noon-afternoon in europe, evening in japan.
got it. lets see. i really hope its the rumored 12 feb and based on last few times sony sends invites 3 weeks in advance . so today would be the day (or tomorrow)

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
got it. lets see. i really hope its the rumored 12 feb and based on last few times sony sends invites 3 weeks in advance . so today would be the day (or tomorrow)
i have already set my own expectations for a late february the earliest for the event tbh so i will be surprised if anything significant will happen today.

What's so special about Tuesday?
that is just the day they usually communicate.

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
What SonyEra wants to see in four hours time...

Sony to hold PlayStation Meeting event on February 20th

What they're going to get instead...

Sony to shut down Studio Japan and focus all its attention on Western development

This "joke" could possibly have been a little bit funny by accident if only they had not drastically increased the staff of Japan Studio in recent years making the simple idea of an abandonment, even for joke, totally ridiculous

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Normally I find most "leaked info" laughable. Usually it's just a compiled list of what people hope for repackaged as insider info but I cam across this and thought it was worth posting. The screen bloom that cameras usually pick up when too close to the screen makes it slightly less dismissible. And I stress "Slightly." Obviously take this with a cup full of salt or dismiss if it's been posted here already.

Y1dcsw6.jpg

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Hey angie,
i have made some suggestion in discord that you and DriftingSpirit plus few others should start a PSera podcast. with weekly guests.

start and i m sure some insiders will come forward and join.
English is only my third language lol
Plus my work schedule is chaotic, so it would be hard for me to commit to it.
But I could show up in one episode in the future.

Ask Much . He would be a great co host.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
English is only my third language lol
Plus my work schedule is chaotic, so it would be hard for me to commit to it.
But I could show up in one episode in the future.

Ask Much . He would be a great co host.
English is playstations second language and my 3rd 😜so we all won't have any problem with it . Sure Much what do you say ? Any more suggestions guys . It would be fun for all of us PS fans on era.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
If the meeting really is in February this is the week to announce it. Guess we'll find out in a few hours.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Introducing: The Playstation Tub Classic
Play your favourite PS1 games such as Rainbow Six and not Klonoa in the tub. Fully waterproof game system with built in games like Intelligent Cube. Not compatible with Dual Shock since Ape Escape did not make the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.